Stupidest motivational quote ever?

cz7

"shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
eek.gif

"shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
eek.gif

Makes sense

Shoot for the moon, if you miss the moon, you will continue to go up and eventually reach the stats.

Its gay, but it makes sense.

Makes sense

Shoot for the moon, if you miss the moon, you will continue to go up and eventually reach the stats.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Makes sense

But it seems like the stars would be a bunch of depressed, dejected people who didn't get to the moon. Not something I'd like to land among.

Makes sense

But it seems like the stars would be a bunch of depressed, dejected people who didn't get to the moon. Not something I'd like to land among.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Makes sense

Shoot for the moon, if you miss the moon, you will continue to go up and eventually reach the stars.

laugh.gif
What? How did you come to that conclusion?

Makes sense

Shoot for the moon, if you miss the moon, you will continue to go up and eventually reach the stars.

laugh.gif
What? How did you come to that conclusion?

Actually if you don't land on the moon, you'd be dead floating in an empty void considering stars are no where near our moon.

Actually if you don't land on the moon, you'd be dead floating in an empty void considering stars are no where near our moon.

Makes sense

Not even that, but the stars are ridiculously further away from earth than the moon and if you fell short of the moon you wouldn't in fact get anywhere near a star.

Makes sense

Not even that, but the stars are ridiculously further away from earth than the moon and if you fell short of the moon you wouldn't in fact get anywhere near a star.

I hate this quote more than anything:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." 
— Marilyn Monroe

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/82952.Marilyn_MonroeIt's basically an excuse to be a dumb ##*+@
I hate this one too

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." 
— Marilyn Monroe

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/82952.Marilyn_Monroe

Back
Top Bottom