Stupidest motivational quote ever?

Wow, I thought I was alone on hating on that Marilyn Monroe quote.
laugh.gif
I see that everywhere on facebook...
30t6p3b.gif
It's basically saying, "if you wanna smash you better treat me like a queen"

Wow, I thought I was alone on hating on that Marilyn Monroe quote.
laugh.gif
I see that everywhere on facebook...
30t6p3b.gif
It's basically saying, "if you wanna smash you better treat me like a queen"

well if you shoot to graduate from college, but you drop out you still have learned a lot.

well if you shoot to graduate from college, but you drop out you still have learned a lot.

Originally Posted by INS

tell that to the guy giving the interview at the job you want

Originally Posted by INS

tell that to the guy giving the interview at the job you want

You have an exam coming up and study VERY hard to get 100. You study all week and when you get your results you get a 90. vs.
You have an exam coming up and you kinda study cause you just want to pass with a 70. You get a 75.

In the second example you exceeded your expectations but did you had to under promise in order to over deliver.
When you lose dont lose the lesson.

You have an exam coming up and study VERY hard to get 100. You study all week and when you get your results you get a 90. vs.
You have an exam coming up and you kinda study cause you just want to pass with a 70. You get a 75.

In the second example you exceeded your expectations but did you had to under promise in order to over deliver.
When you lose dont lose the lesson.

I think Les Brown said it better
"The problem isn't that people aim to high as miss, it's that they aim too low and hit"

I think Les Brown said it better
"The problem isn't that people aim to high as miss, it's that they aim too low and hit"

Back
Top Bottom