STUSSY DC UPDATE: STUSSY X NEIGHBORHOOD "BONEYARD" COLLECTION!!! (last pg)

(teaser takin with the Voyager...damn good camera phone!)
laugh.gif

I am happy to let all know that, the soft opening of the long awaited Stussy DC Chapter Store will be Saturday the 23rd!!! We would like toinvite EVERYONE to come through and get the real Stussy experience! There is a GREAT selection of clothing and accesories from the S/S08 collection for men andwomen, as well as the Deluxe line and artist series. There will be some other NICE pieces in stock as well im not going to mention, but you'll have to comeby and see!!! Also, upon the opening, customers will get FREE goodies along with there purchases.

$50+ purchases get a free 100% Medicom Stussy Be@rbrick

$100+ purchases get a free Stussy tee.

Stussy DC Chapter Store

1781 Florida Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20009

(two doors down from Commonwealth DC)

edit: store hours: 11am-8pm

Cant wait to see you there!!!
p.s. For all of you who downplayed the opening of this establishment early on, will be made believers!!!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

that is one of the best angled photos taken with a camera phone that i have ever seen. I know a lot of people that are itching to get to this store.

Back on the road, but I am happy to have the store in the city. Looking forward to stopping through when I return.

EOH and others alike co-workers and I have been doing inventory...and Stussy does think about the big cats!!! TRUST, there are XXL and to mysuprising XXXLs in a few things,
so be the 1st!!!
laugh.gif

I will say no more...just stop by and im sure people wont leave empty handed...

king got a gig @ stussy...

DISCOUNT! lol...

sike nah. good !#%+ homie. seems like everyone is finding their niche.

So I take it that "For The Greater Good" is still being worked on?
I wasn't sure if they were going to open up at the same time.

I hate living in Northern Va. All these new shops opening up in DC is killing my gas tank. Oh well
happy.gif

I do not like to cosign, but EOH is on the money-stussy dont mix with fat people and people with 7 7/8 hat sizing. But I will take Shuman word and check thestore out. Hopeful they got some footwear too. The area is on the come up.

this store opening will definitely be a good look for the area....the shop in LA is dope...

Na i live in Dale City(Prince William County). It's like 25-30 min from DC. Itz still hike to get stussy, just like it is to Major and Kickballers

Originally Posted by jupeezy

this store opening will definitely be a good look for the area....the shop in LA is dope...

the artwork or the actual product?

I can't remember the last time i've seen a decent looking shirt from Stussy.

Still contemplating if I should go though; if you guys are carrying footwear most likely I will swing through.

correction...sorry fellas but my eyes played tricks on me sorting out all those x's but the merchandise stops at XXL... my apologies.
sorry for not mentioning the time as well
11am-8pm
For the collabs, there will be a the whole Futura x Stussy collection as well as a few tees from the artist series from Eric Elms and Brent Rollins...Eric Elmsdid the Art work for the store as well...crazy stuff.
there are a few specialty items clothes and accesories as well as some older Stussy collab releases...but youll have to come in and see...
pimp.gif

from what we know, shipping wise, there will be footwear for the opening.

Back
Top Bottom