STUSSY DC UPDATE: STUSSY X NEIGHBORHOOD "BONEYARD" COLLECTION!!! (last pg)

I was also disappointed because of the wait & the fact of being told 50+ gets you a bearbrick & 100+ gets you a tee, but yet we didn't getanything...
But I still really liked the store & everything in it.

& I bought the wrong size hat lol, can i exchange for a different size?

the opening was cool once they got everything finished...and shouts out to larry, omar and staff for the help (and looking out so we didnt have to wait in thatline..LOL) but all in all they had some fresh stuff to offer and from what i'm hearing a lot of sick collabs to come....will be visiting again soon

Originally Posted by termanology27

I was also disappointed because of the wait & the fact of being told 50+ gets you a bearbrick & 100+ gets you a tee, but yet we didn't get anything...
Agree, even though I didnt care for a bearbrick. Its just funny that they said it was a "typo" + on top of that them not being preparedto open at scheduled time.

Originally Posted by termanology27

I was also disappointed because of the wait & the fact of being told 50+ gets you a bearbrick & 100+ gets you a tee, but yet we didn't get anything...
But I still really liked the store & everything in it.

& I bought the wrong size hat lol, can i exchange for a different size?

yea you can exchange it. And sorry about that, it was probly so busy that we forgot. Sometimes you got to be an *%% as a customer to get what you want hahajk.

Good day people. Just a small update for those that requested and inquired items... as I said for the "soft opening" we did not recieve our completeshipment of clothing and accesories. We did recieve alot more button ups and plaid shirts as well as the Undftd x G-Shock. We are still waiting on denim andmore items. I also got the word that we will be recieving more shoes in the near future...keep your eyes peeled *wink wink* no %!%$ lol. Also was informed thatthe Stussy Dc tee will be releasing in the coming weeks hopefully during the time of the Grand Opening. We will be able to give more details as we get closerto the rd of the shirt. Thanks for the support.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'll keep breathing....
A deceptively simple yet important function
laugh.gif

Dropped through there yesterday. Store was on point. I believe the merchandise was superior to that of the store in Frisco.

store is nice.

dropped some cash in there....didnt even think the pricing would be so good...

dog. if you ever in your life use that wink emoticon while engaging in conversation with another male on this board...

i will be forced to e-kill your online persona.

true story.

lol.

nah man thanks for hooking it up. ill be back real soon for sure.

So i've been meaning on coming back to exchange a hat for a different size but it says returns only for 7 days.
Is it possible that i could still exchange for a different size still?

i need to drop through this week, I am home on spring break and was blown I was out in the snowy mountains of Frostburg Maryland when the Store opened.

"soft opening"
so...when is the grand opening gona be? and what can we expect for that? 'cause i stopped through during my spring break last week...and thestore was pretty nice already.

being that the store is in its elementary stage, we are being very strict on the policies and procedures of the company. That goes for returns.

the grand opening will be in about 2-3 weeks as we are still thoroughly working on the event so it can be memorable for its attendees. Nothing is in stoneso ill leave you to use your imagination
laugh.gif
. I am pretty sure most haveseen the LV turn out so you can believe it will be along those lines. Believe it or not there are still a few things that need to be done with the interior forthe publics view let alone our organization. Beleive me, the event of the grand opening will be worth it, especially those who have been asking for the collabtee
wink.gif

all we ask is for your patience.

thanks.

*UPDATE*
Recently recieved the new Customade tees from British silk screen artist, Kate Gibbs. The artist has worked with the likes of Chemical Brothers, The MagicNumbers, Suede, Simian, My Computer, Bob Marley and more has produced a collection of tees for Stussy.
gibb6.jpg

gibb5.jpg

gibb4.jpg

gibb3.jpg

THERE ARE TWO MORE TEES IN THE COLLECTION.

we also put out a few more styles in tees and recieved some accerories from the Destiny line.

-STUSSY DC.

HUGE UPDATE PEOPLE.

NEW ITEMS HAVE LADNED AT THE DC LOCATION:

For those going for the more mature sofisticated look. Stussy Deluxe is the high end line constructed from the finest material and produced in the same factoryas Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Burberry Black Label.

Only available at Stussy Chapter stores and selected boutiques around the world.

Stussy Deluxe:
Kenton Jacket
Picadilly Solid Shirt
Regent Slim Gramps Short. (BLK)
Regent Slim Gramps Pant (KHAKI)
Regent Work Pant. (BLK)
Stockwell Derby. (KHAKI & BLK)

Tee's:
*RE-STOCK*
STUSSY DC Connect.Politic.Ditto (L, XL, XXL NO S and M sorry)
*NEW* Stussy Japan "Laura" and "East Meets West"
*NEW* Stussy x Turntable Lab
We also have Stussy Customade tees which are only available at Stussy Chapter Stores from the Kate Gibbs and "Our Gangs" series. Also all of theArtist series collabs by Brent Rollins and Eric Elms.
Since nice weather is upon us, we have put out ALL of our shorts and boardshorts for you beach bums. Shorts in the original line from cargos to chinos as wellas the "Destiny" collection.

Accesories: (Hats, Bags, Belts, Glasses, ect.)
*NEW* Pop Bubble Backpack
*New* Leather Logo Belt (Now in L/XL)
*NEW* Stussy Bucket Hats in assorted colors for Spring/Summer
*NEW* Stussy Trucker Caps also in assorted colors.
*NEW* We recieved an assortment of New Shades/Glasses. This time around, Stussy glasses are now made in Italy for higher qaulity. Here are a few styles.
-Artie
-Cab
-Coltrane (dope)
-Dizzy
-Duke
-Earl
-Louis
-Miles

STUSSY X MEDICOM BE@RBRICK "DESTINY"
400%
100%

Come on down and check things out.

pc.

p.s. Just to let folks of the DMV know, we are in between having a blog or mailing list for our customers for any release we will be recieving in-store. Therewill be more Stussy DC tees in the near future and on a more consistant bases. We will also inform people about our exclusive in-store items which will not beavaialble anywhere else but through Stussy Chapter or Direct. I am personally thanking NT (the few heads I have met) for coming out, supporting and making thislocation a success thus far. Also Stussy will be having a end of the season sale to get all of the f/w stuff out so keep an eye out for that.

Came through today and bought the DC Stussy shirt. Store looks great and everyone there was pretty chill.

any chance you'd ship a dc stussy shirt in a xxl? i really don't want to drive down just for that...

312xt3o.jpg

2 days left.

As most know, many leaks have surfaced regaurding one of the illest collaborations in streetwear that I have witnessed in my short life. The Godfather ofstreetwear, Stussy, has teamed up with Japanese high end street brand, Neighborhood, to do a COMPLETE collection slated to drop THIS YEAR. I have seen thespecs to many of the pieces and wow. Especially the short sleeve boneyard flannel. SOOO copped. Here I present to you Stussy DC's flyer.
9rr97s.jpg

Beinghunted recently did a small piece on the first release of the Boneyard Collection done by Stussy and Neighborhood. Part 1, features the Nike Blazerwhich is the 1st sneaker of the two classics that are included in the Boneyard collection. The other being a Nike Terminator.
1zgz6gj.jpg

jff58n.jpg

2m3iwpe.jpg

14bhpip.jpg

#%#%@ is pretty damn dope. Dont need to get into detail. I will be keeping everyone up to speed with the collection that has been in the works for the lastyear and a half. Definitely some ground breaking #%@+ in streetwear. For more info, check BeingHunted.

Oh, and these will be released on the 21st at a select few tier 0 accounts, as well as Stussy Chapter stores ONLY! So yeah Stussy DC will have these…as wellas the whole collection. Stussy Chapter Stores only, so mark your calenders.

word to BeingHunted

im with you on the black and wht ones Levan...all the way...liking the red as well...

Back
Top Bottom