STUSSY DC UPDATE: STUSSY X NEIGHBORHOOD "BONEYARD" COLLECTION!!! (last pg)

the black and white are copped, along with the short sleeve flannel and the shorts in this collection. LOL!

Black/whites are copped. Might have 2 cop these instead of the package that day

not 100% sure on the price and dont want to jump the gun till I am, but they will not be something off the wall. Just expect Tier 0 pricing...

I know its all hush hush right now, but what items will be included in the collection, and is everything releasing the 21st or is that just the Blazers?

There will be different release dates during the summer for certain pieces of the boneyards collection.

like extra said, there are 4 different release dates from the summer to fall for different parts of the entire collection. The 21st are the released of theBlazers and some.

i'll be stopping by next weekend for the first time. are dc chapter tees gonna be in?

thanks
smile.gif

DC chapter shirts are all gone...COMPLETELY. We got some new shirts coming out soon though, so be on the look out for that.
Blazers drop sat people! Retail is most likely gonna be between 110-130...no garuntee yet but thats what it looks like right now. Check the new complex tocheck out some pieces from the collection.

Also, for all you vinyl/wax heads, we have to Turntable lab BEATS collective 12 in. in. Cop before they are gone. The producers they got on there are dope. Iknow there are some more wax heads on the site besides me.

And last, we got the new stussy G shock in, get theme before they are gone, stock is very limited.

D.C is truly getting on the MAP with boutiques/sneaker stores. ^^ any Other store I dont know about in MD/DC/VA that I should know about?

Next Saturday is the next release date for the Boneyards collection, correct? What all will be releasing that day at the DC shop?

Hey Yo!

Just to clear a few things up...

Boneyards Part 2 arrived last week(script tee, corrosion prints, pirate chick etc)
We also got in NB Hectic 670s in both grey/teal and grey/purp

Boneyards part 3 (terminators, denim etc) arrives Aug 23rd.

We do have the grand slam tee in stock.

*****Phone Orders*****
we are now taking phone orders.
$60 minimum
202-265-1155

Back
Top Bottom