STUSSY DC x COMMONWEALTH INAUGURATION EVENT + TEE (PICS) *UPDATED* VIMBY FOOTAGE ADDED.

^
thats one of them...

Was supposed to be a Japan only release but we got lucky
wink.gif

Man I wish I would of move to the west coast at the end of jan. Because I missing everything back at home =/

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EVENT...

%%$# WAS BANANAS!!! WAY MORE PEOPLE THEN WE EVEN ANTICIPATED! GREAT LOOK FOR THE STORE...EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL TIME...OUR EVENT SO I WAS STUCK WITH BEINGTHE ASSWHOLE AND MAKING SURE EVERYTHING RAN SMOOTH...STUSSY DC CREW DEF KILLED IT...

SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAD TO WAIT IN THE COLD, ITS A DIFFICULT TASK TRYNA DEAL WITH FRIENDS AND FAM AS WELL AS APPRECIATORS OF ALL SORTS...WE DID HAVE A FEWHUNGRY +!$ DUDES WHO...YEAH ILL LEAVE THAT ALONE...CHECK THE LINK BELOW FOR PICS AS LEVAN GOT SOME GREAT FOOTAGE IM SURE HE WILL BE LOADING SOON...

CLICK HERE

ENJOY!

man was i blown i came through and the line was huge

people in the back of the line even got in through that store for the greater good

^WRONG, unless N's have super human mutant powers and can slide through glass and a metal gate...
laugh.gif
it was one way in and one way out...and its cool Paulo, Phil held it down forLudwig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shuman15

LEVAN GOT SOME GREAT FOOTAGE IM SURE HE WILL BE LOADING SOON...
son. i swear you will forever chop this man name up lol....
roll.gif

first word that came to mind when i rounded the corner was PANDEMONIUM! shouts to erybody tha was there and a HUGE shoutout to jay n jerome...good looks on theshirt!

iCan. Shuman DOES butcher my name all the time. At least he doesn't call me "LaVaughn" in person like some folks do from time to time. lol.

Event was insanely packed. I took a lot of photos all weekend and will be sorting them out all day. I may make an entire thread.

Great event though.

THe highlight of my night, was this drunken hot chick asking me "Which one is Wale? Can you introduce me to him?" Then, she says "Is thisWale's room?" - refering to the Stussy fitting room.

PICS COMING SOON.

Usual beas... I mean suspects...

I'm shocked that Bun -- being the o.g. that he is continues to hang with kids, like that'll make him mainstream / more relevant today...

Well, nevermind.

Pimp stated it best in one of his rants before he passed.

Good look for Jerome on the wheels of steel...

lavan emanuel wrote:
THe highlight of my night, was this drunken hot chick asking me "Which one is Wale? Can you introduce me to him?" Then, she says "Is this Wale's room?" - refering to the Stussy fitting room

wow!!... same thing happened to me minus the introduction part!!! by the way, good to meet you lavan!!!!

That +!%%% Charles Hamilton is like 5'4. I saw son at Judah's event and thought it was regular +#% bum who strolled in.

here is a video clip from charles hamilton performing out pg county...

The joint was so packed that we had to push our way out of the door. Overall, it was a good look. Happy to have rolled through. And my boy had a good time, sothat made it even cooler.

Sick event.. had a good time.

For the NTers that dont know me.. I was the white boy w/ griffeys.

HOLLA

Good times..
pimp.gif

Bun B is a living legend in my book so this event was stamped as soon as I heard about it..

I honestly had no clue who the **$$ charles hamilton was, but he was real cool in person, bamma was zoooted tho
laugh.gif

Heres a pic that someone sent to me the day after the event...

Back
Top Bottom