Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Boneyard Blazer

i passed by stussy yesturday in nyc

and at 5PM there was a line already of 6 people

and it was only 1 pair per customer

Copped all 3 colorways from Stussy Philadelphia today. Kicks are pretty fresh. They sold 'em for $138.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Copped all 3 colorways from Stussy Philadelphia today. Kicks are pretty fresh. They sold 'em for $138.

From the looks of things, you copped all 3 colorways in more than 1 pair.

That book came free with the pair(s)?
Edit ~~//> Nevermind, looks like a newspaper or a flyer of some sort?

got 2 whites and one blue pair for myself in DC.....they said stussy NYC marked it up to 180...crazy

Copped the black/white pair at Stussy Toronto. Should've copped the blue as well...ah well. I'd rock the white/black more anyways.

went to Stussy DC and copped the Black/blue pair. They sold out of them as soon as they opened but got a second shipment in later that afternoon. Lucky me. Andthey were selling them for $150

any1 have a size 11 in the black/blue colorway thats wants to trade me for my 10.5. Dont think i can work with them

Ubiq in Philly restocked today, or at least thats what they said on sat. Still don't know if I should cop the black/blue joints

Ubiq is getting their shipment later in the week and will release on Saturday most likely. I called yesterday.

^^ Thank you, my dude, on the black/red pair.
pimp.gif

My local spot is restocking, but they're asking for more than what I paid from you + the 10% off eBay coupon.

Back
Top Bottom