Styles P Kissing a ******?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Aye....hold up... Did anybody else notice that it ain't shhh candid about this camera shot? Dude was posing for whoever took that picture. With that beingsaid, I'm gonna get my Riley on and have some sort of blind faith in this dude, just cuz
grin.gif
. That CAN'T be a __ he's busting slobs with. Whywould he pose w/ a dude intentionally?

Styles is no gangster anyway . . . I don;t know why yall was buying into that image of his, them dudes from the Lox have alwways been soft in my eyes . . . INEVER respected them dudes like that

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Aye....hold up... Did anybody else notice that it ain't shhh candid about this camera shot? Dude was posing for whoever took that picture. With that being said, I'm gonna get my Riley on and have some sort of blind faith in this dude, just cuz
grin.gif
. That CAN'T be a __ he's busting slobs with. Why would he pose w/ a dude intentionally?

I aint sure bout that like I said Styles looks gone and his eyes is closed. Dude did not once look at the camera he might not even know whtere was a camerain front of him coulda been set up but then I see that 2nd pic on the lips with a ****** no exscuse.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

But you respect 50?Hmmm... Ok whatever
laugh.gif
Go to South Side and ask about sons rep . . . I used to be out there in like 98 99 with my cousin and son had a rep on the streets, I don't knowmany people from Westchester County, but I ain't neva heard of anything street with Styles before rap . . . Dudes work they rep backwards, get fame andthen wanna become gangsta, real dudes is seeing right thru

my dude on the basketball team from queens said 50 was your everyday dude hustled a lil bit here and there...but hey back to styles..whether he portrays theimage or not...thats real 'mo
roll.gif

Them dudes was school boys . . . Not saying you can't be in the streets and also be in school, but its a tuff balance, them dudes was in community collegeand all that, then I hear dude rapping bout "robbing Mexicans" and havinf Fs and $%$%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on, I don't really know what requirments to need to get intocollege tho . . . For obvious reasons

Go to South Side and ask about sons rep . . . I used to be out there in like 98 99 with my cousin and son had a rep on the streets, I don't know many people from Westchester County, but I ain't neva heard of anything street with Styles before rap . . . Dudes work they rep backwards, get fame and then wanna become gangsta, real dudes is seeing right thru

Oh please my!!*$+%... 50 was never big over here, He used to make noise when he was a teen (who didnt?) then them Merrick%%%%$*@ caught "Boo Boo"sleepin in the whip in front of his grandmas and gave it to ol boy,
laugh.gif

50 sold a lil somethin, but who wasnt sellin in the 90's in NYC?

But I was in Yonkers a few months bacc and I saw Jada come out a cornerstore about 2 bloccs away from War Memorial Park
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom