Styles P Kissing a ******?

His shooter was from Brownsville,(Mike Tysons best friend, that's why he bought the house) but even if it was Merrick dudes, it don't matter if theywas REAL gangstas he wouldn't be here . . . Point blank.

But as far as the Lox goes, my son that used to work at AJ's barbershop on 151st claimed he used to be in the studio with them back in like 95-96 beforePuff signed him, he never mentioned a thing about their rapport on the steets. All I know is they was school boys that started rappin . . .

this dude got his eyes closed like he in love n s_
laugh.gif

Why in the *%%$ would you bring this back to post some suspect-!*! @$*+ like that?

Originally Posted by 142Rocaway

Go to South Side and ask about sons rep . . . I used to be out there in like 98 99 with my cousin and son had a rep on the streets, I don't know many people from Westchester County, but I ain't neva heard of anything street with Styles before rap . . . Dudes work they rep backwards, get fame and then wanna become gangsta, real dudes is seeing right thru

Oh please my!!*$+%... 50 was never big over here, He used to make noise when he was a teen (who didnt?) then them Merrick%%%%$*@ caught "Boo Boo" sleepin in the whip in front of his grandmas and gave it to ol boy,
laugh.gif

50 sold a lil somethin, but who wasnt sellin in the 90's in NYC?

But I was in Yonkers a few months bacc and I saw Jada come out a cornerstore about 2 bloccs away from War Memorial Park
laugh.gif

even Bang'em smurf and them never said 50 was soft... even as they were messing with "silver back gorillas" fredro's label.

Back
Top Bottom