*SUGAR BOWL ALABAMA vs. UTAH**

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

this is why the system is awful
undefeated teams without any shot to play for a title.

Because Utah beat Alabama? The same Alabama that already got handled by a team playing in the NC? That doesn't prove much.

And let's not forget Hawaii getting thumped by UGA last year.
I've felt this way before tonight.

It's a shame that a decent team such as Utah (or boise state, or a TCU, etc) can undefeated and doesn't have the CHANCE to play for a national title.And knows that before the season even starts.

I don't know what, if anything can be done to fix it though.

I guess it's safe to say Andre Smith was the MVP of this team,
laugh.gif
@ Nick Satan though. Bama
smh.gif

I can guarantee Tide fans are ESTATIC that JPW is graduating this year, he is the weak link of their team

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Because Utah beat Alabama? The same Alabama that already got handled by a team playing in the NC? That doesn't prove much.

It's a shame that a decent team such as Utah (or boise state, or a TCU, etc) can undefeated and doesn't have the CHANCE to play for a national title. And knows that before the season even starts.

you cant fix it as long as there are BCS conferences & non-BCS conferences. the voters will always side with the teams that play in BCSconferences over the others. or the other way to do it would be to have a playoff with the top 8 teams. what is what they should do anyways. like the majorityof the coaches have said, the NC should be settled on the field, not in the polls

Now i see why these SEC and BIG 12 Teams never play anyone out of conference like the Pac 10 and Big 10.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's a shame that a decent team such as Utah (or boise state, or a TCU, etc) can undefeated and doesn't have the CHANCE to play for a national title. And knows that before the season even starts.

This is why they dont want a playoffs cause all the power teams, confrences would be in trouble of losing their prestige by losing to Utahs, TCUs,etc. A lot of money would be lost

Utah should have been playing on thursday.... May be we will finally see a change next year and some of these smaller school will get some respect. Theydeserved to play for the championship

laugh.gif

This is an abberation Allen.
I promise u, Utah wouldn't beat any other bcs bowl team. Well maybe cincinatti.

Congrats Utah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Utah, to me, made a legitimate case for being the #1 team.

Should be a good game next year at Autzen
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom