Suggest a Shoe

Hey,
My brother told me he would pay for new shoes for my birthday since I bought him a guitar
tongue.gif

Anyway, I need some suggestions on a new pair of basketball shoes
I play anywhere from a PG to a SF and do a lot of running, pushing the ball/fast breaks etc.
I need something that would fit with an ankle brace (I have a messed up left ankle
frown.gif
)
I currently use Xplosives (Yes they're OLD but I love them lol) and 2k5s (Again, OLD but I like these too)
The Xplosives do not really fit the ankle brace too well since I can't tie them.
Anyone suggest a good pair for me to use? Season starts next week! LOL

I'd go with Huarache 2K8's, based on the ankle brace and style of play. Should be okay with the fit and everything.

HD's might not work so well with the ankle brace, but then again it might. But I don't trust that cushioning to last.

im in the same situation with a sprained ankle from 2 weeks ago, so i needed a pair that can fit an ankle brace comfortably.

i just copped the LeBron Soldier IIs.

Thanks for the input guys!

....I bit it and bought the Hyperdunks, work well with the type of ankle braces I use. I got a half size bigger but with the ankle brace it fits perfectly(I'm a size 10.5, got an 11)
Played in them yesterday and, honest to God, played my best game of the season thus far. I guess I needed something with more space for the brace.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

im in the same situation with a sprained ankle from 2 weeks ago, so i needed a pair that can fit an ankle brace comfortably.

may god have mercy on your feet.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

tired.gif
roll.gif

I have a bad right ankle and for that I'd have to say the Jordan XX3. Great ankle support, light weight, perfect.

Originally Posted by fmlac

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

tired.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
He has ankle problems and bought some Soldier II's.

Back
Top Bottom