SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

@Big J 33 I just realized they say "What did you do?" to reveal something every episode
laugh.gif

You could play a drinking game off of some of that. Especially Donna smirk/smiling walking to the camera after a convo.

I noticed the ______ thing. I love it. Makes it feel real, people in those high pressure situations are bound to use profanity.

The sleeveless on females thing isn't that unusual. Law firms are pretty conservative and a lot require jacket & tie even in the summer whereas women just have more choices.

Louis taking Ls was cool when he was the "bad guy" and it was mostly in house but at this point it's pathetic.

I did realize Amy had hips like that... :evil: She was on The Newsroom too. Which starts back Sunday :smokin

Giving it two more episodes for Mike to slip
well the preview for next week showed rachel in bed with logan coming into the room so......
It looked like it could have been a flashback to me. He has no reason to ask her that question right now, he just started speaking to here again.

Louis taking Ls was cool when he was the "bad guy" and it was mostly in house but at this point it's pathetic.

I did realize Amy had hips like that... :evil: She was on The Newsroom too. Which starts back Sunday :smokin
I'm gonna need Louis to win one sooner than later

It looked like it could have been a flashback to me. He has no reason to ask her that question right now, he just started speaking to here again.
Episode 7 is titled "Litt the hell up", I think. So i'm sure he won't take L's in that one.

mike gonna smash his assistant, rachel gonna ALMOST smash her ex. Rachel gonna find out mike smashed amy, boom.

OR

It's going to be the other way around.

Last edited:
mike gonna smash his assistant, rachel gonna ALMOST smash her ex. Rachel gonna find out mike smashed amy, boom.

OR

It's going to be the other way around.
Or... Harvey smashes Amy & Rachel in no particular order 
smokin.gif

I looked at the synopsis for next weeks episode....

Things are getting uncomfortably close between Rachel and Pearson Specter client Logan Sanders, and the stress at work, school and home threatens to derail her. Louis helps Donna prepare for the role of a lifetime – and she helps him face a lifelong fear. Harvey and Mike agree to a temporary ceasefire, but Sean Cahill turns up the heat when he accuses them of collusion. And Mike learns just how ruthless his new business partner really is.”

Seems like it wont be a flashback if their saying the closeness of rachel and logan will derail rachel and affect mike work performance. Also i read that they said that a common enemy might make a truce between mike and harvey. And to your last sentence they also said that donna and louis become closer as friends and she helps him find happiness and joy in his life.... 

So maybe this leads to a win for louis. Also said jeff/jessica wont have a big role in the episode despite the sec will play a big role in the episode. 

I'd like to see Sidwell flex on some folk soon. I know Mike still has to cut his teeth at SIG, but I'd like to see Sidwell get a little more involved.

I like the fact that Amy is gettin in on the action too. For the past few ep's it's been Mike agains Logan & Harvey and now Louis; with no help from anyone really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom