SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Finally had some time to start the new season.

I don't mind this direction.

Other shows might have just fast forwarded two years, glad they didn't.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Same here I don't really mind it either.
I definitely miss the hot actresses.
They do have a lot hotties on the show. 

Katrina wasn't bad either I only wished she was trying to get at Mike when Rachael was out hoeing around with that one dude

Knowing this show, Mike got a cellmate that happened to do some sacrifice crime too.

He's not gonna find out he sympathized with a com artist that stole old lady's fortunes :lol:

Katrina wasn't bad either I only wished she was trying to get at Mike when Rachael was out hoeing around with that one dude

eb4f3920_8b68083bf51e838edb17e338b16522d7.png
:pimp:

Show's getting boring and predictable.  Donna being the messenger etc. Rachel being overly dramatic etc.

Missed how much Harvey's character used to exude swag and charisma.  Seems like dude is just now focused on boring drama.

Can't believe it's been extended another season.  It needs to end.

I wanna see more romance and infidelity lol

Season is cool with me. I like the direction they went.

Speaking of women.......I'm late seeing as I've watched this entire season....but this season.....Jessica got it all :lol:
She is looking like she needs "attention" in a :evil: way

Didn't get much out that episode, Gotta a feeling in the end Mike will get in his feels and somehow mess up the deal lol

Didn't get much out that episode, Gotta a feeling in the end Mike will get in his feels and somehow mess up the deal lol

Na hes gonna figure out a way to put harveys client under as well as freeing his cell mate, and rachel is gonna get dude off death row free as well. 

Based on the preview for next week, it didn't seem like dude was gonna get off death row. Is it confirmed there is another season after this? I'm not entirely sure what that would look like if Mike is out of jail. Could he technically be a paralegal?

I very much enjoyed this episode. I enjoyed Louis' W, Sean's story, Mike is now back to being heart on the sleeve Mike.

Out of the shows I'm watching that have fallen off to a degree or more This is then most disappointing.

Mike finally goes to prison and it's just meh to me. I want to fast forward past all of this snitch on this guy, convince him he a your friend, a get the prosecutor, Harvey doesn't know what to do, Mike finds some other way to get out, Rachel helps some dude on death row stuff.

USA lucky these women are fine and their upcoming shows seem interesting.

Right now Mr. Robot looking real lonely being great by itself.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ architect girl saying it was romantic. Buying a multi million dollar house with the intent to spend more remodeling it just to hope to seduce a girl is creepy af

Back
Top Bottom