SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Looks like Mike will finally get out next week for the Summer Finale. Can't believe we still have one more season in the winter, so what is Mike going to do when he gets out?

Next season = problems with Mike/Rachel wedding planning

They find out last minute the baker who is making their wedding cake is actually a drug smuggler and they struggle to decide whether or not they should risk giving the wedding guests a cake made by a criminal or have no cake at all

They go to Donna and she says I'm Donna I can do anything so she attempts to bake an amazing cake for a party of 300 people 2 hours before the wedding

Luis's girl tells him she'll be his date to the wedding but only if her man from Cali can attend as well and he tries to figure out if he should take his simping to Niketalk levels and allow this request

Jessica skips the wedding to go chase after the old President from '24' the tv show in Chicago

Harvey is conflicted on whether or not he will attend the wedding as best man because JESSICA told him he cannot associate himself with Mike anymore since he ruined the reputation of the firm, so he flys the Chicago the night before the wedding to beg JESSICA to let him attend the wedding and be there for mike

Bam. 7 episodes worth of material to work with by the Suits writers for the next half of the season

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but for real you know there will be a storyline about

1. Donna doing something impossible
2. A ridiculous first world problem surrounding the wedding or something her Pops brings up
3. Drama with his Louis, his girl and the third guy (them potentially meeting)
4. I legit see Jessica telling Harvey he can't be Mike's best man because of the firm's rep
5. Whatever Jessica does with her man that's moving to Chicago

^ 6. Some drawn out, "difficult" case that gets quickly resolved in the finale by Harvey saying some slick one-liner and emphatically walking away

Last edited:
Looks like Mike will finally get out next week for the Summer Finale. Can't believe we still have one more season in the winter, so what is Mike going to do when he gets out?
The eps in the winter are just a continuation of this season. Not a new one.

Thinks it's already filmed. Not looking forward to it.

Last edited:
wE'RE all in here complaining about suits. none of us still want to even really watch it but we still do. we got problems B.. lol 

Don't forget rachel graduates out of law school, and mike is jealous she gets to be a lawyer and he doesn't. 

Harvey invites scottie to the wedding and she denies his request, and he doesnt feel like going anymore. 

wE'RE all in here complaining about suits. none of us still want to even really watch it but we still do. we got problems B.. lol 

Don't forget rachel graduates out of law school, and mike is jealous she gets to be a lawyer and he doesn't. 

Harvey invites scottie to the wedding and she denies his request, and he doesnt feel like going anymore. 
roll.gif

I can see them actually doing this BS.

They find out last minute the baker who is making their wedding cake is actually a drug smuggler and they struggle to decide whether or not they should risk giving the wedding guests a cake made by a criminal or have no cake at all

They go to Donna and she says I'm Donna I can do anything so she attempts to bake an amazing cake for a party of 300 people 2 hours before the wedding

Luis's girl tells him she'll be his date to the wedding but only if her man from Cali can attend as well and he tries to figure out if he should take his simping to Niketalk levels and allow this request

Jessica skips the wedding to go chase after the old President from '24' the tv show in Chicago

Harvey is conflicted on whether or not he will attend the wedding as best man because JESSICA told him he cannot associate himself with Mike anymore since he ruined the reputation of the firm, so he flys the Chicago the night before the wedding to beg JESSICA to let him attend the wedding and be there for mike

Bam. 7 episodes worth of material to work with by the Suits writers for the next half of the season

you forgot to sprinkle this post with a bunch of "goddammits"

^ And lots of "I don't give a s---"

A buddy of mine who is a producer on the show just e-mailed me over exclusive early clips/.gifs from Season 8.
It's already been filmed. Ton's of new action :pimp:

Excuse the spoilers. Scroll at your own risk.

Damn it looks like it's going to be crazy action packed season :wow:

Last edited:

^ And lots of "I don't give a s---"
A buddy of mine who is a producer on the show just e-mailed me over exclusive early clips/.gifs from Season 8.
It's already been filmed. Ton's of new action
pimp.gif

Excuse the spoilers. Scroll at your own risk.

Damn it looks like it's going to be crazy action packed season
eek.gif

To shake things up, they need to kill somebody.

This is one thing I've never liked about Suits, nobody ever catches the fade. All this shady crap and nobody thinks, "You know what, I'm gon have them killed" :lol:

I don't see Rachel and Mike getting married in the finale next season on the strength that that's what everybody is expecting

Mike is the dumbest smart ************ in fictional history! :rofl:

I'm about to be let out of prison but oh wait let me stay another night so I can get almost killed and have it recorded so I can make sure dude gets charged again.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I was insulted at how fine she is, looking at him trying to sell that's her father. Like they cast females right out of a modeling agency.

Last edited:
Mike is the dumbest smart ************ in fictional history! :rofl:

I'm about to be let out of prison but oh wait let me stay another night so I can get almost killed and have it recorded so I can make sure dude gets charged again.

:lol: :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] qft

Guess 1 more episode till Summer Finale. Then hopefully winter is Series Finale. Don't want to watch but stuck with it long, just gonna suffer 1 more season lol

^ @LiCeNseD To BaLL laid out what'll happen next season:

Last edited:
I missed the last two weeks, but the post previews keep making it seem like you guys are upset/annoyed/fed up with the show.

Mike is the dumbest smart ************ in fictional history!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Ain't going to lie that was pretty savage by Mike 
laugh.gif

I was like how is this dude going to get out of this one .

Then Harvey seeing Gallo and punking him a bit was satisfying.

I missed the last two weeks, but the post previews keep making it seem like you guys are upset/annoyed/fed up with the show.
You're not missing much.

All of those negative feelings turn in to laughing at the show.

I spent more time watching Master Chef the past 2 weeks.

You're not missing much.

All of those negative feelings turn in to laughing at the show.

I spent more time watching Master Chef the past 2 weeks.

I have a feeling Anti is going to say he thinks this is the best season yet once he catches up on those last 2 episodes.

Sidenote: Masterchef is :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom