SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

You probably didn't fully catch it but Mike got fired from the clinic at the end of the season when he told his boss like he promised to that he used the case to get in the bar.

Excited for the new season.  Hopefully, now that Mike doesnt have the cloud of getting caught hanging over him or the firm anymore, that we can get back to what most of you have been complaining about for a few seasons now.....that there isnt enough Mike/Harvey working actual law cases and it gets back to how it was in the early seasons.

Wow they didn't hesitate at all.

Donna wants to be a partner? :lol: Now I see why Jessica returns. No need to be part of that nonsense.

They need to be honest. Donna is having a midlife crisis after realizing she's dedicated her life to a man who will never settle down with her and has chosen the career of a secretary :lol:

Wow they didn't hesitate at all.

Donna wants to be a partner?
laugh.gif
Now I see why Jessica returns. No need to be part of that nonsense.

They need to be honest. Donna is having a midlife crisis after realizing she's dedicated her life to a man who will never settle down with her and has chosen the career of a secretary
laugh.gif
You telling me Harvey not gonna propose to her in the series finale??

Glad they didn't continue the narrative of Donna being a partner. Definitely wasn't feeling that.

Yes, thank the Lord they didn't go through with that crappy story arc. Donna becoming partner is not only unrealistic, but it seems lazy in a sense that they just thought of something random to throw into the mix to make it interesting. Hopefully we get to see the Mike/Harvey dynamic we saw in Season 1.

Last edited:
Louis in a real sensitive area. That low blow Harvey jab was so unnecessary. Turning out to be the season of the psychiatrists.

I just realized without Jessica these characters are a bunch of children in charge of a huge firm :smh: From the scene about Alex and his client pushing Mike off the pro bono to Donna just taking over on Rachel with the associates.

Louis storyline is just tiring now. I even fast forward on my DVR when he comes on screen now.

Dude needs to grow up and get to work.

Louis storyline is just tiring now. I even fast forward on my DVR when he comes on screen now.

Dude needs to grow up and get to work.

This. Why any lawyer would be fazed by petty **** is beyond me.
Louis is a joke and has become the laughing stock instead of a force to be reckoned with.
It seems Suits has been dumbed down to increase popularity a la Big Bang Theory.

Still watching but Louis and Donna is just mad cringe right now. Curious to see what Alex secret was to get that other firm to back down.

Looks like Jessica is still going to be a regular on the show lol

Just saw the finale tonight.

I'm interested in this season.

Katrina looking ripe :pimp:

Harvey better keep the therapist chick

Yeah, I'd eat Katrina'a butt.

But this ep meh. Mike back thinking but feeling completely in the right :lol:

Dule Hill's character is not playing any games :lol: Harvey warned Mike he might do that. This guy just did It out the blue.

Oh and like I said, Donna's midlife crisis continues.

Wow this is actually a really good ep about cases.

Harvey and Mike, Louis and associate new dad, and Rachel and her dad.

Looks like the mother and father team about to take that L though.

Last edited:
Got a little love story dramatic in the end. Like Donna has become an unlikable character to me (still fine).

Don't think she should get a happy ending. Especially since we all know she's gonna break up Harvey's relationship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom