SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

mike by taking the deal did even worst damage to all around him. if he was as smart as they said, he would have been able to figure  out that by taking the deal he was opening up his family to even worse

Last edited:
Man, i have no idea where the show goes from here. This would of been perfect ending but then again im not a street cat so I like Happy Endings [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Master Zik I think that's exactly what's gonna happen
laugh.gif
probably not even gonna spend a week there or some ****.

I agree tho man..he panicked smh he would've gotten off

Interview here with the show runner http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/suits-season-finale-season-6-871852?utm_source=twitter

He says there won't be a time jump at all. Found that interesting..sounds like it's gonna focus on him surviving in person and ****. Well damn
laugh.gif
I don't care for that **** man
They're gonna break Mike out like F&F

How does the show go on after this? This feels like an end.

Mike :smh: within the first five minutes he did something dumb, then continued to do dumber things.

The show can't end like this. They need to show what happens to everyone post Mike at the very least.

Rachel gonna get pregnant from that sex. Also, if they don't do a time jump then they'll write a way for him to be out like halfway through the season.

I will say though, the acting this finale was great and probably the best of the whole series.

Everybody got off on that acting clinic. Even the mother of dude Mike got out of prison. Bunk was great, Jessica and Louis. Even though I was pissed with Mike this season I felt Rachel's pain and dug the scene near the end with Harvey.

Donna be asking too many questions. She needs just do her job when Harvey asks for something.

Master Zik I think that's exactly what's gonna happen :lol: probably not even gonna spend a week there or some ****.

I agree tho man..he panicked smh he would've gotten off

Interview here with the show runner http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/suits-season-finale-season-6-871852?utm_source=twitter

He says there won't be a time jump at all. Found that interesting..sounds like it's gonna focus on him surviving in person and ****. Well damn :lol: I don't care for that **** man
Well if there's no time skip, I'm totally taking this like when he quit the firm and went to be a hedge fund investor guy. It'll be like that half the season until he gets out.

Probably have a bunch new clients from prison.

Last edited:
I knew stupid Mike would take that stupid dumb deal. He was going to be innocent too
laugh.gif
. The guy who Harvey talked to to find out the verdict was the only person who voted Mike innocent correct?

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed first half of Season 5 and all the previous seasons better than the second half of this season. Gibbs didnt even have a case and Mike the brilliant dude, didnt even see that. 12/12 had to say he guilty. Only takes one person to make him not guilty but he chose to settle anyway. Now in jail for no reason.

Last few episodes have been weak stories IMO but acting has been elite. 

I knew stupid Mike would take that stupid dumb deal. He was going to be innocent too :lol: . The guy who Harvey talked to to find out the verdict was the only person who voted Mike innocent correct?

I think he was the only one who voted him guilty and tried to persuade the rest.

I knew stupid Mike would take that stupid dumb deal. He was going to be innocent too :lol: . The guy who Harvey talked to to find out the verdict was the only person who voted Mike innocent correct?

I think he was the only one who voted him guilty and tried to persuade the rest.

Are you two serious right now? :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw the finale. Lots of thug tears shed bros.

The legacy of Mike Ross will go down as one of the greatest stories ever told.

Michael Ross. Michael Scofield. Michael Jordan. All the same.
Repped

Bro you got me 
roll.gif

roll.gif
 at work right now.

Are you two serious right now? :lol:
I'm sayin' :lol: Yall aint pay attention at all.

Dude said he knew Mike was guilty and that he got his 12 Angry Men going (if you don't know that's a movie about 12 jurors on a murder case, 11 think he's guilty and 1 guy convinces them all that there's reasonable doubt so not guilty) but the prosecution never made their case so not to make a joke of the American legal system they found Mike not guilty.

Just saw the finale. Lots of thug tears shed bros.

The legacy of Mike Ross will go down as one of the greatest stories ever told.

Michael Ross. Michael Scofield. Michael Jordan. All the same.
:lol: :rofl:

I knew stupid Mike would take that stupid dumb deal. He was going to be innocent too
laugh.gif
. The guy who Harvey talked to to find out the verdict was the only person who voted Mike innocent correct?
Are you two serious right now?
laugh.gif
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif
Yall aint pay attention at all.

Dude said he knew Mike was guilty and that he got his 12 Angry Men going (if you don't know that's a movie about 12 jurors on a murder case, 11 think he's guilty and 1 guy convinces them all that there's reasonable doubt so not guilty) but the prosecution never made their case so not to make a joke of the American legal system they found Mike not guilty.
I just dont know how anyone could have truly felt the passion and the emotion of the entire episode if they did not have a basic understanding of what the jury foreman was telling Harvey.  That was such a key scene in the episode last night, and was basically the driving force behind the second half of the episode.  I dont understand how the entire episode didnt go completely over their heads if they didnt understand this pivotal scene.  

LOL. For real.. 

When Harvey said: "I tried to turn myself in but Mike won't let me." 

I busted out in tears, he sounded like mike pushed him off the swing and took it from him. 

Harvey gets a stone face for that 
indifferent.gif

I might be in the minority here, but I think Mike did the right thing taking the deal. Although Gibbs didn't do a good job presenting the case, Mike admitted to being a fraud and I felt like the jury should have convicted on that fact alone. I would say that going into deliberations Mike must have felt like he had a less than 50-50 chance of winning and when you consider that you realize that 2 years isn't that bad compared to 7 years. Plus with good behavior he can likely be put in little more than a year.

I might be in the minority here, but I think Mike did the right thing taking the deal. Although Gibbs didn't do a good job presenting the case, Mike admitted to being a fraud and I felt like the jury should have convicted on that fact alone. I would say that going into deliberations Mike must have felt like he had a less than 50-50 chance of winning and when you consider that you realize that 2 years isn't that bad compared to 7 years. Plus with good behavior he can likely be put in little more than a year.
It was the safe thing to do, no question. If I were him I really think I would've done the same. 7 years is almost two full presidencies. Thats the better part of a decade. Even with good behavior and over crowding he'd probably get out in 5 earliest.

the thing is that mike's main reason for taking the deal was to protect those he loved, because he was afraid they would also be dragged down if they lost. look at the carnage now and you realize he was better off taking his chances with the jury

the thing is that mike's main reason for taking the deal was to protect those he loved, because he was afraid they would also be dragged down if they lost. look at the carnage now and you realize he was better off taking his chances with the jury
season 6 will be all about them taking low ball cases working their way back to the top while breaking him out of jail

cant wait

Back
Top Bottom