Summer 2010 a massive dissapointment

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yeah this summer has been pretty uneventful. The last four were great. The last 3 I was with my girl. This summer all I did was work, go to the gym, and started
pimp.gif
. (and coulda been NT famous but flaked out with lame excuses)

I miss the way my summers used to be.

Fixed

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yeah this summer has been pretty uneventful. The last four were great. The last 3 I was with my girl. This summer all I did was work, go to the gym, and started
pimp.gif
. (and coulda been NT famous but flaked out with lame excuses)

I miss the way my summers used to be.

Fixed

This summer has been the worst one of my entire life.

This summer has been the worst one of my entire life.

My summer was actually cool. I did what I had planned to do.....

Smash my coworker before she quit..check
Smash one of the customers I had been wanting to since I starting working here...check
Moved out of my moms house...check

Some other stuff that I cant think of right now, but yeah not that bad.

My summer was actually cool. I did what I had planned to do.....

Smash my coworker before she quit..check
Smash one of the customers I had been wanting to since I starting working here...check
Moved out of my moms house...check

Some other stuff that I cant think of right now, but yeah not that bad.

I actually enjoy my Winters more than my Summers.  I'm just really busy during the Summer due to baseball season, I already expect it to be a grind.  I don't mind.  I still manage to sneak off to the beach and do some things at night.

Summers are not the same once you get out of HS, work is year round.  I actually get a paid two week break during the Holidays, December is slow so I might start stacking my vacation time to take the entire month of December off starting in 2011 (
smokin.gif
).  Add the fact that I can expand the wardrobe in the winter....Winter>Summer.

I still enjoy my summers, just not as much as I used to.  2010 has been good so far, busy but good.
Yea I'm in l.a. as well and the weather has been bbbbaaaddd
This summer has been
smokin.gif
in terms of weather.  Feels like it's been 72-75 everyday (
smokin.gif
), except for that one week in July where it hit the high 90's and this week that it's been in the mid 80's.

I actually enjoy my Winters more than my Summers.  I'm just really busy during the Summer due to baseball season, I already expect it to be a grind.  I don't mind.  I still manage to sneak off to the beach and do some things at night.

Summers are not the same once you get out of HS, work is year round.  I actually get a paid two week break during the Holidays, December is slow so I might start stacking my vacation time to take the entire month of December off starting in 2011 (
smokin.gif
).  Add the fact that I can expand the wardrobe in the winter....Winter>Summer.

I still enjoy my summers, just not as much as I used to.  2010 has been good so far, busy but good.
Yea I'm in l.a. as well and the weather has been bbbbaaaddd
This summer has been
smokin.gif
in terms of weather.  Feels like it's been 72-75 everyday (
smokin.gif
), except for that one week in July where it hit the high 90's and this week that it's been in the mid 80's.

my summer has been great. been working the whole time full time job and doing a part time gig in the city. part time gig gave me that extra money to get stupid on the weekends
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom