Summer 2010 a massive dissapointment

YO! I thought it was just me... but the summer has SUCKED.
tired.gif
DF!!!

this summer has been pretty boring. on the positive side, Socal hasnt seen any gigantic wildfires. Little flare ups here and there but nothing too serious as the previous years

this summer has been pretty boring. on the positive side, Socal hasnt seen any gigantic wildfires. Little flare ups here and there but nothing too serious as the previous years

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yeah this summer has been pretty uneventful. The last four were great. The last 3 I was with my girl. This summer all I did was work, go to the gym, and started
pimp.gif

I miss the way my summers used to be.
You could always go back to that driveway you mentioned and try and get killed

Yeah this summer has been pretty uneventful. The last four were great. The last 3 I was with my girl. This summer all I did was work, go to the gym, and started
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

DipsetGeneral wrote:
But haven't had sex this whole summer...

thats your fault life what u make outta it, if you really wanted sex you would had gone got some

Thing is I can hold a conversation with a girl and she seems real interested in me... But when I ask to chill, the girl always stunts SOMEHOW 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

DipsetGeneral wrote:
But haven't had sex this whole summer...

thats your fault life what u make outta it, if you really wanted sex you would had gone got some

Thing is I can hold a conversation with a girl and she seems real interested in me... But when I ask to chill, the girl always stunts SOMEHOW 
grin.gif

i hear everyone echoing similar sentiments but this has been the best summer of my life. this is my last summer before beginning college so i've lived the fast life of Jim Jones for the last couple months. nothing but bud, ({}) and out of state trips.

i hear everyone echoing similar sentiments but this has been the best summer of my life. this is my last summer before beginning college so i've lived the fast life of Jim Jones for the last couple months. nothing but bud, ({}) and out of state trips.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Time for ole boy to sign up for a new screen name 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Time for ole boy to sign up for a new screen name 
smh.gif

worse year so far. nothing good or anything at all was done in summer.
just found out about more problems my family is facing and im getting surgery tomorrow.
this year sucks...

worse year so far. nothing good or anything at all was done in summer.
just found out about more problems my family is facing and im getting surgery tomorrow.
this year sucks...

Worst year so far. Lost a job i really liked at the beginning of the year, lost my gf of 6 years and today my younger brother went off to college. *!#! 2010.

Worst year so far. Lost a job i really liked at the beginning of the year, lost my gf of 6 years and today my younger brother went off to college. *!#! 2010.

i thought i was the only one having a disappointing 2010. im looking to make a comeback in the fall/winter F waiting till 2011

i thought i was the only one having a disappointing 2010. im looking to make a comeback in the fall/winter F waiting till 2011

Back
Top Bottom