Summer 2010 a massive dissapointment

I've been making money at this mortgage company, I recently got hired at.

But haven't had sex this whole summer...

My summer was a 5/10..

I've been making money at this mortgage company, I recently got hired at.

But haven't had sex this whole summer...

My summer was a 5/10..

Its funny because everyone I've spoken to from friends to fam has been like yo this summer was really bad. Now that I'm seeing its not just my social circle it makes it even more depressing.

Its funny because everyone I've spoken to from friends to fam has been like yo this summer was really bad. Now that I'm seeing its not just my social circle it makes it even more depressing.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

2010 in general has been a disappointment

This. This is by far the worst year of my life.
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Agree but 2011 comeback season word to drake
pimp.gif

Looking back at summer and even this year nothing memorable comes to mind, just disappointment and problems.
ohwell.gif

Looking back at summer and even this year nothing memorable comes to mind, just disappointment and problems.
ohwell.gif

First half of 2010 was awesome for me. 2nd half (summer so far) hasn't been terrible but def one of the least pleasant summers I have had in a while.
I just hope this isnt how summers are now that im out of college.

First half of 2010 was awesome for me. 2nd half (summer so far) hasn't been terrible but def one of the least pleasant summers I have had in a while.
I just hope this isnt how summers are now that im out of college.

This fool said he hasn't got laid the whole summer. Epic fail buddy, unless your like 15.

This fool said he hasn't got laid the whole summer. Epic fail buddy, unless your like 15.

Yeah this summer has been pretty uneventful. The last four were great. The last 3 I was with my girl. This summer all I did was work, go to the gym, and started
pimp.gif

I miss the way my summers used to be.

Yeah this summer has been pretty uneventful. The last four were great. The last 3 I was with my girl. This summer all I did was work, go to the gym, and started
pimp.gif

I miss the way my summers used to be.

Back
Top Bottom