Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

I think they'll do right as far as the quality on these goes. Time will tell. But I think I'll be doubling up on Playoffs and grabbin a pair of Obsidians.

I think they'll do right as far as the quality on these goes. Time will tell. But I think I'll be doubling up on Playoffs and grabbin a pair of Obsidians.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'll be doubling up on Playoffs
pimp.gif

not ready for the price increase though. please keep your fancy boxes and give me some quality at original price 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'll be doubling up on Playoffs
pimp.gif

not ready for the price increase though. please keep your fancy boxes and give me some quality at original price 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

obsidians. def agree with jordan3cement...quality obsidian leather, not the plastic stuff.
and some metal lace loops would be great too. While the plastic lace loops on the 2004 retros
were still looking good, the 2008/2009 retros had very ugly molded ones. Especially

on the white/reds you could see and feel how thin they were molded.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

obsidians. def agree with jordan3cement...quality obsidian leather, not the plastic stuff.
and some metal lace loops would be great too. While the plastic lace loops on the 2004 retros
were still looking good, the 2008/2009 retros had very ugly molded ones. Especially

on the white/reds you could see and feel how thin they were molded.

Back
Top Bottom