Summer Classes

I'm gonna have to take Calculus over the summer. Who's taken Summer classes? Were they easier than normal? Or any differennt?
Really hating this..fml.

im taking Bio i think at a JC

easiness depends on teachers, but I hate taking math over the summer. Lectures are 3 hours long and everything is rushed.

Took two last summer. Mad easy. My boy is taking a video class I took over the summer and he says there's a ton more material to cover. I got an A and anA- respectively. Also, I was in Baltimore with only a few of my boys so going to class wasn't a chore. I was literally so bored that I'd want to go toclass.

I took Calculus in Maymester (Its 12 days for 3 hours a day)

I thought it was going to be hard as hell....It was real easy..the professor showed us what we mainly need to know...we had like 5 tests so you can mess up andstill get a good grade....the longest we stayed was like 2 hours.. It was
pimp.gif

when I was going to college I usually took summer classes cause it was much cheaper and the classes were a joke

since ive been in college i have gone to summer school...and im going this summer too.....16 units total. gotta get that GPA up

Not easier for the classes I took. Classes are usually scheduled for 3 hr block, but usually get out around 30 mins prior.

did you guys fail a class or something? because i failed my 3rd quarter history and now i if i fail either 4th quarter or semester exam i have to take summerschool.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

did you guys fail a class or something? because i failed my 3rd quarter history and now i if i fail either 4th quarter or semester exam i have to take summer school.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
No. A lot of people in college take summer/winter courses so they can get out in 4 yrs or less since doing the normal Fall and Spring justdon't cut it for getting out in 4 yrs flat anymore at most universities.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by nick0lis

did you guys fail a class or something? because i failed my 3rd quarter history and now i if i fail either 4th quarter or semester exam i have to take summer school.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
No. A lot of people in college take summer/winter courses so they can get out in 4 yrs or less since doing the normal Fall and Spring just don't cut it for getting out in 4 yrs flat anymore at most universities.

oh word? well im still in HS so you know.
grin.gif

I'm taking two of my capstone classes this summer because the workload is supposed to be easier. If I took it during the regular semester, I would have totype four 30+ page reports and I hear it's cut in half because of shortened classes.

summer schools much more chill

everyone's just happier cuz the overall weathers a lot better

girls are easier too if that helps things

Back
Top Bottom