SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

I can't stand Cowturd..He sounds so ******ed when he talks about sports..At least Stephen A Racist and Skip Btchless have covered actual teams in their career..But both of them are the worst forms of humans too..
10000% agree with everything you said.

Wow, they had a chance to make it one of the best ppv's and they went with all this BS.

In their home town and how great the fans were :smh:

NXT roster must be laughing their ***** off.

Just want to interject amid all the Summerfest talk:

This time last year, I was unemployed and wasting away. Got back into wrestling in August 2014 when I saw the NTWT topic as I hadn't watched WWE since 2002.

Just wanted to thank you NTWT fam for providing the laffs all throughout as this was the only constant thing in my life during the dark days. Now that I'm employed and am semi-flourishing again, I appreciate the positive vibes here.

Last edited:

This time last year, I was unemployed and wasting away. Got back into wrestling in August 2014 when I saw the NTWT topic as I hadn't watched WWE since 2002.

Just wanted to thank you NTWT fam for providing the laffs all throughout as this was the only constant thing in my life during the dark days. Now that I'm employed and am semi-flourishing again, I appreciate the positive vibes here.

Reported...

Glad to hear you're in a better place now than a year ago..The NTWT has picked my spirits up countless times and I'm glad I got back into wrestling too..

I need some of this and a job, it's unfortunately been almost 6 months :frown:

Glad you are on the road to greatness. :pimp:

Post match interview with KO..Dude is the best heel in the WWE right now..

http://www.wwe.com/videos/kevin-owe...rslam-wwecom-exclusive-august-23-201-27856448
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"See ya later Milhouse..."

so i guess when stewart said he was leaving the daily show to persue other interests he meant he was leaving comedy central to go turn heel in wwe and become a backstage reporter/groupie

god bless i can't say that i wouldn't want to do the same if i was in his position

I know I'm mad late on the NXT wave but I've never watched it before. After that weak *** Summer Slam left me unsatisfied, I decided to check out last night's NXT Takeover and I must say I'm impressed. Sasha vs. Bayley has to be the best women's match I've seen years. Def better than anything I've seen from the current "Divas" on the main roster, by far.

Last edited:
I wish Stewert would've remembered to drop the chair at Cena's feet after using it instead of doubling back to pick it up after he already tossed it :lol: it was very awkward

Taker looked about as good as you can expect a 50 year old dude to look, IMO. Substantially better than he has looked at the last two WMs. Ending obviously could have been executed better, but whatever...Assuming we get the rubber match at Survivor Series where I'd like to see the Sting storyline play out...

Taker looked about as good as you can expect a 50 year old dude to look, IMO. Substantially better than he has looked at the last two WMs. Ending obviously could have been executed better, but whatever...Assuming we get the rubber match at Survivor Series where I'd like to see the Sting storyline play out...
i agree i dont think this match can wait until wrestlemania. the way it ended lesnar needs retaliation instantly. can't wait 8 months to retaliate a kick in the balls and a missed tap out

They really ruined that match
dawg. i know.. i honestly didn't think we were getting a clean finish. but i would of never guessed they were gonna use the ol ref botched the ending thing. still made lesnar look weak. eventhough the ref missed the initial tap out by taker, he still got choked out to the point where he passed out.

i agree i dont think this match can wait until wrestlemania. the way it ended lesnar needs retaliation instantly. can't wait 8 months to retaliate a kick in the balls and a missed tap out
WM is waaayyyyy too far away, and Brock is obviously going to be on the card at Survivor Series and/or Royal Rumble. Get this over with and set up Taker/Sting send-off match for both at WM32.

WM is waaayyyyy too far away, and Brock is obviously going to be on the card at Survivor Series and/or Royal Rumble. Get this over with and set up Taker/Sting send-off match for both at WM32.
bingo

Back
Top Bottom