SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

I have to remind myself that WWE is not a wrestling organization

Truth but as a sports entertainment organization that was not an entertaining finish. More of a cluster ****.

Honestly, the entire PPV wasn't all that entertaining. Really glad I didn't shell out the money to go.

I have to remind myself that WWE is not a wrestling organization

Truth but as a sports entertainment organization that was not an entertaining finish. More of a cluster ****.

Honestly, the entire PPV wasn't all that entertaining. Really glad I didn't shell out the money to go.
During the taker match I started regretting not going since it was dope. By the finish I was happy I stayed home. Terrible.

It is a shame though that the majority is happy with the match........but the finish sours it.....

Wrestlemania 32 Main Event:

Undertaker

Vs.

Brock Lesnar

(W/ Shawn Michaels as special guest referee)

Hell in a Cell

Undertaker puts career on the line

Book it.

Tonight felt like you thought you took home Trish Stratus from the bar and you wake up next to Vickie Guerrero wit the wheelchair bedside

Random but as i look down at my KO shirt, i realized they never released that original Fight shirt he wore before he debuted in NXT. That jawn alright too :/

I'm kinda hoping they have a Taker/Brock Casket Match at Survivor Series and when Taker goes to put Bork in the casket they have Sting pop out of it to set up a Mania match..Then no matter who wins both guys retire..

I think from the spoiler posted on tomorrow night, they would have to tie in somehow his involvement.........We still have unfinished business with Taker/Lesnar.......Also, this does mean Stewart is sticking around right?????

Thinking about cancelling my WWE Network until Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania man, it's that serious. They're not showing anymore new episodes of the show "Swerved" so I might as well. All these Austin Podcast guests are "blah". Some shows on the Network like Behind the Ring are just to promote the DVDs too which is disappointing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom