SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

ok so on to tomorrow night wha'ts the major angle? taker and brock i dont think are booked for tomorrows show.. I've read that sting is booked. so i'm guessing that's the major storyline tomorrow is 67 year old sting is coming out and going to set some type of awful match up?

and a question to all those whoe hated the ending of the seth match (i did too aside from him being the one who won) ... so would it of been as bad of an ended had it been an actual wrestler who turned heel or just interfered and did the same exact spot? or is it the point that seth once again couuldn't win a match clean?

I think depending on who it was it could of been really great and had people going crazy, but then again i hate the fact he needed outside interference.. I know he's a true heel and heels cheat and poke your eyes to win matches. But at some point my man Tyler Black has to go over clean..

I'm kinda hoping they have a Taker/Brock Casket Match at Survivor Series and when Taker goes to put Bork in the casket they have Sting pop out of it to set up a Mania match..Then no matter who wins both guys retire..
Case,

Vince isn't going to give Taker's last match to a WCW guy.

Sorry.

ok so on to tomorrow night wha'ts the major angle? taker and brock i dont think are booked for tomorrows show.. I've read that sting is booked. so i'm guessing that's the major storyline tomorrow is 67 year old sting is coming out and going to set some type of awful match up?

and a question to all those whoe hated the ending of the seth match (i did too aside from him being the one who won) ... so would it of been as bad of an ended had it been an actual wrestler who turned heel or just interfered and did the same exact spot? or is it the point that seth once again couuldn't win a match clean?

I think depending on who it was it could of been really great and had people going crazy, but then again i hate the fact he needed outside interference.. I know he's a true heel and heels cheat and poke your eyes to win matches. But at some point my man Tyler Black has to go over clean..

Both are booked and Sting is a spoiler/possibility

Tonight felt like you thought you took home Trish Stratus from the bar and you wake up next to Vickie Guerrero wit the wheelchair bedside

I lost it at your "this was the 2nd best WCW Greed" comment :lol:

Y'all should take a look at some of the tweets to the Sportscenter account in relation to Summerslam. It's like Colin Cowherd sent his personal army of anti-wrestling fans to attack it. That sound so outdated :lol:

i could of swore i read both weren't. but thanks for clearing that up. if they are going to involve sting and taker they should of went with that type of ending tonight instead of that corny wcw ****

Sting return + Enzo/Cass debut against New Day (maybe)

Tonight felt like you thought you took home Trish Stratus from the bar and you wake up next to Vickie Guerrero wit the wheelchair bedside

Y'all should take a look at some of the tweets to the Sportscenter account in relation to Summerslam. It's like Colin Cowherd sent his personal army of anti-wrestling fans to attack it. That sound so outdated :lol:
listen the people who bash wrestling are weirdos. everyone knows wrestling is scripted everything on tv is scripted besides sports. Colin Cownerd is the biggest clown around dude talks all kinds of **** but would sue if someone slapped him silly like when Dr. D smacked that one dude and knocked him out cold for saying wrestling was fake.

I think we do know already know that NYC/NJ Raws after a MAJOR PPV are ten times better than the PPV anyway...........

I lost all respect for Colin Cowherd when he said Sean Taylor deserved to die...Im not even a R-skins fan but thats beyond ****** up
**** him

And damn i aint know KO made that shirt himself

Last edited:

I can't even imagine, I don't have the energy to tweet about wrestling :lol:

but I do hate Colin Cowherd with a passion

Last edited:
3p7gzmB.gif

I lost all respect for Colin Cowherd when he said Sean Taylor deserved to die...Im not even a R-skins fan but thats beyond ****** up
**** him

And damn i aint know KO made that shirt himself
he's like steven a and skip. they say things to shock and get ratings.. Cownerd has no clue about sports hes a terrible radio or tv personality whatever you wanna call him. I don't know why but i never liked him

he's like steven a and skip. they say things to shock and get ratings.. Cownerd has no clue about sports hes a terrible radio or tv personality whatever you wanna call him. I don't know why but i never liked him

That ish he said bout Taylors death is beyond shock value type crap tho. Thats a line you should never cross

:rofl: at that Taker laughing gif tho. That was the WWE laughing at us for watching that ******** lmao

That ish he said bout Taylors death is beyond shock value type crap tho. Thats a line you should never cross

:rofl: at that Taker laughing gif tho. That was the WWE laughing at us for watching that ******** lmao
i agree about that specific thing haha hes a straight d head..

Cowherd knows how radio works and that's why it's worked for him for so long. Most sports radio is gasbaggy but I never take him seriously which made his show a whole new form of entertainment for me :lol:

Cowherd knows how radio works and that's why it's worked for him for so long. Most sports radio is gasbaggy but I never take him seriously which made his show a whole new form of entertainment for me :lol:
hes a sh head .. i want lesnar to bring him to suplex city then hear him talk **** about wrestling

I can't stand Cowturd..He sounds so ******ed when he talks about sports..At least Stephen A Racist and Skip Btchless have covered actual teams in their career..But both of them are the worst forms of humans too..

Back
Top Bottom