SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing with cam is this. When you embrace that media spotlight when you're winning, you gotta deal with it when you take a L face the music as well. It's a double edged sword.

At least in the case of a guy like Marshawn Lynch, he made it clear he didn't F with them win or lose.

That said, when you take a L like that, you're being put on the spot in the heat of the moment while answering stupid repetitive questions. . Better to answer with short brief answers or walk off then say something in the heat of the moment that you'd regret afterward.

Come home Von.
To Dallas? 
nerd.gif

Just woke up and man,after sleeping on it, have we seen a more dominant defense over the last decade and a half? Seattle's up there but I can't think of many instances where a unit has basically carried a squad like that through the season and especially the playoffs. Wade deserves a huge amount of credit for assembling being the architect of the more dominant defensive seasons of all time imo

Cam's receivers deserve a share of the blame he's getting,Ginn and Cotchery had some huge drops that would've kept key drives alive. I'm still stunned though by that showing from Denvers D...jesus what a machine :x :x :x :x :x

This dude Von really should be getting paid more than Watt at this point...

Last edited:
Carolina looked like Denver last time they were here. Carolina would have been blown out if they had a decent QB yesterday. Brock is garbage and so is Peyton. Cam was looking like the old Cam I remember. Inaccurate, dumb decisions, sulking on the field and on the sideline. Haven't seen that Cam all year.
I don't mind his presser. Mad as **** he lost the Super Bowl and had an awful game. All that hype this year and he was nowhere to be found yesterday. Only problem I have with Cam was not diving on the ball. You're down 6 with 4 minutes to go and you run from a loose ball? Guy has on layers of gear but was worried about getting hurt. Can't do that in the biggest game of your career.
Denver needs to cut DT88. His contract is ridiculous. He's inconsistent and soft. Seen him disappear in too many big games. Can't believe Kubiak won a ring as an HC.

I've seen the "catch" like ten times today. I still don't think it's a catch. He hits the ground and the ball moves clearly. There's no visual evidence that it hits the ground because his arm is covering. If you're that close to the ground and the ball moves, you're gonna go with the ground causing it to move.

Last edited:
Folks wanna criticize Gronk for not taking losses hard enough (when he was out partying hours after the game), but now we're criticizing Cam for taking the loss TOO hard? Which is it, folks? That dere double-standard.

@AdamSchefter: Broncos gained 194 yards in SB 50, the only winning team in SB history with less than 200 yards of offense. Last 7 teams below 200 yds lost.

So which team is gonna offer Wade another HC chance?

Folks wanna criticize Gronk for not taking losses hard enough (when he was out partying hours after the game), but now we're criticizing Cam for taking the loss TOO hard? Which is it, folks? That dere double-standard.

Back
Top Bottom