Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point how can the world not love the Falcons? Don't know if I'm more excited for the Falcons winning it or the Pats slander.

There will be Pats slander regardless of the outcome of the Super Bowl.

The slander will be easier if they lose. If they win, everyone will have to update their images with 5 asterisks.

Last edited:
i saw bits and pieces of mike and mike at the gym. the scrawny one hates brady and the pats :lol:

Mike PetragliaVerified account
‏@Trags
Will Adam Vinatieri be rooting for the #Patriots on Sunday in #sb51 even though he is with the Colts? "Absolutely!"

GOAT K

Last edited:
I can never listen to anything sports talk now on ESPN or FS1

Only analysts I can tolerate is the guys on NBA on TNT and sometimes Bill Simmons.

C3rfHpNWMAMmJrM.jpg

Snackadium’ builders watch party guests devour Super Bowl stadiums made of snacks

https://t.co/eFq84KI34i

I can never listen to anything sports talk now on ESPN or FS1

Only analysts I can tolerate is the guys on NBA on TNT and sometimes Bill Simmons.

Only thing I can listen to is Le Batard and Bomani and NBA on TNT but everyone else is awful

At this point how can the world not love the Falcons? Don't know if I'm more excited for the Falcons winning it or the Pats slander.

why not both.

just a reminder fellas that if pete carroll wasnt an idiot and ran the ball the hawks win and brady has no rings since early 2000. goat my ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom