Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think i can forgive pete for the dumbest call in superbowl history. im not even a hawks fan and pisses me off to this day :smh:

I don't question that Seattle should have give the ball to Lynch, but looking at the other side of it, supposedly Seattle ran that play 66 times that season and they never threw an interception. That's why the Patriots practiced and prepped for it.

attachment.php

:lol:

what's the deal with this dude? is he some random dude? or an actual butcher or something?

He's Turkish chef Nusret Gökçe; I believe he's working in Dubai now though. He seems to be taking advantage of his 15 minutes of fame selling t-shirts and other items.

Last edited:
:lol:

what's the deal with this dude? is he some random dude? or an actual butcher or something?

He's Turkish chef Nusret Gökçe; I believe he's working in Dubai now though. He seems to be taking advantage of his 15 minutes of fame selling t-shirts and other items.

That's what you gotta do if you become a meme

Get as much money as you possibly can out of your 15 minutes :lol:

Who's most likely out of this thread to end up becoming a meme one day? Ksteezy doesn't count cause he's already a meme on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom