Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you scroll through his Instagram you'll see that famous soccer players have been eating at his restaurant in Dubai since before he became a meme.

attachment.php

The gun :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I doubt he used codes.

Brady probably had someone record Conan practicing the game earlier in the day so he would know what moves Conan would do ahead of time. I'm also pretty sure his controller was altered with a better grip and where pressing one button would do all of the combos for him. That's why Brady asked for the controller to be retired; so no one would be able to discover these things.

I doubt he used codes.

Brady probably had someone record Conan practicing the game earlier in the day so he would know what moves Conan would do ahead of time. I'm also pretty sure his controller was altered with a better grip and where pressing one button would do all of the combos for him. That's why Brady asked for the controller to be retired; so no one would be able to discover these things.

Makes to much sense.

I doubt he used codes.

He did try to destroy the controller by dropping it. :nerd:

He talked about destroying lots of things. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Furious Tom Brady

Forever Tom Brady

Fabled Tom Brady

Fantastic Tom Brady

Fearless Tom Brady

Fierce Tom Brady

Fiery Tom Brady

Focused Tom Brady

Last edited: