Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been staying out of this thread during the week but it's finally SB weekend :smokin :smokin

@ProFootballTalk: Kyle Shanahan sounds like he'd be interested in the 49ers trading for Jimmy Garoppolo https://t.co/S5JHWnkiRx

So Chicago,Cleveland and now San Fran?

Let the bidding war begin :lol: :nerd:

OUeArN31

As a kid I saw that star thing and always thought it covered her nipple, so I didn't see the big deal until I saw a picture later on. Why tf would she have nipple decorations if she didn't plan on showing a tit? :lol:

wish atl signed vick to a 1 day contract for tomorrow [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I'm not even excited for this year's Super Bowl, I don't know why

usually I hype as hell like Wrestlemania weekend

Because the media, particularly ESPN is giving the Super Bowl the most minimal coverage in the past 10 years. I remember how I refused to watch TV during the 2012 Super Bowl because I was sick of seeing the Harbraugh parents, I remember Payton's stellar regular season and the media doing their best to paint Sherman and LOB as bad guys, then the next year it was how the Seahawks were on the verge of becoming a new unstoppable dynasty and how Brady and co haven't been here for a while, old man Payton and if he should retire vs the charasimatic Panthers. This year, nothing. Just the media slurping Brady and writing off the Falcons with the occasional Julio Jones is really good. I guess because the Falcons aren't that sexy of a team but the slight disrespect is gonna be that much more sweeter when the Falcons win it. Can't wait for the hot takes about how Brady is getting old on Monday :nthat:

That would be dope

and he gets put in at rb behind matt and he pitches back the ball the defense runs after vick while matt runs the sideline and vick hits him for a 50 yard bomb for a td winning the falcons the superbowl and vick in game metaphorically passing the torch to matt :nerd: do it goodell :nerd:

Last edited:
Been staying out of this thread during the week but it's finally SB weekend :smokin :smokin
So Chicago,Cleveland and now San Fran?

Let the bidding war begin :lol: :nerd:

Maybe they finally understand that Kirk won't be available and have moved on.

Last edited:
That would be dope

and he gets put in at rb behind matt and he pitches back the ball the defense runs after vick while matt runs the sideline and vick hits him for a 50 yard bomb for a td winning the falcons the superbowl and vick in game metaphorically passing the torch to matt :nerd: do it goodell :nerd:

:pimp:

and he gets put in at rb behind matt and he pitches back the ball the defense runs after vick while matt runs the sideline and vick hits him for a 50 yard bomb for a td winning the falcons the superbowl and vick in game metaphorically passing the torch to matt
nerd.gif
do it goodell
nerd.gif
thats a play written for the big screen

Last edited:
The big game is almost here. I know Falcons fans are nervous. Patriots fans live in this game. Should have nerves of steel.

Falcons should definitely sign Vick to a one-day by tomorrow if it's allowed. Good mojo is always wanted.

Bill Maher went to hard put to much jinxing energy in the universe.

Pats by 200. That should fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom