Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, but I couldn't tell you what the lower levels look like cause I'm usually sitting with Sting when I go to games

Last edited:
Trey Wingo picking the Falcons by 10 was all the solace I needed. Most of the other Espn talking heads are Pats slurpers but a few know their stuff like Danny Kanell who I've had the pleasure of meeting as well as Josina Anderson and former ESPN anchor and now Fox's Charissa Thompson last week, both beautiful. I also met Von Miller 2 days after Super Bowl 50 and when I shook his hand I felt like he could crush my whole forearm
sick.gif
. Hopefully I get to chop it up with this years Super Bowl MVP.

Last edited:
Everyone is picking ATL. Your problem is probably ESPN/NFLN.

Game should be close. Could go either way like SB XLIX.

Everyone is picking ATL. Your problem is probably ESPN/NFLN.

Game should be close. Could go either way like SB XLIX.
ATL isn't the favorite but they should be which is bothering me but is a blessing in disguise. Found plenty of people ready to give away money putting their funds on Green Bay for the NFC championship but I can't find anyone willing to wager on the Pats so you may be right. I think most are trying to convince themselves that Brady and Belichick find a way like they usually do but know truth. It could honestly go either way though. Pats could punch us in the mouth and hoist the Lombardi.

terrell owens not in the HOF??? :smh:

anyone else think falcons win this by 10+

Last edited:
Trey Wingo picking the Falcons by 10 was all the solace I needed. Most of the other Espn talking heads are Pats slurpers but a few know their stuff like Danny Kanell who I've had the pleasure of meeting as well as Josina Anderson and former ESPN anchor and now Fox's Charissa Thompson last week, both beautiful. I also met Von Miller 2 days after Super Bowl 50 and when I shook his hand I felt like he could crush my whole forearm :x . Hopefully I get to chop it up with this years Super Bowl MVP.

Brady

Feeling good going into today's game :pimp:

Thinking there'll be a decent amount of scoring,gotta go 34-28 Pats

Got faith in Hoody cooking up something to keep the birds under their season average

Tonight, Atlanta becomes the capital of the world. I'll be in Magic City throwing back henny bottles and popping Azithromycin like they're skittles.

Falcons 40
Patriots 28

Matt Ryan Super Bowl MVP and top 5 quarterback of all time :lol: :nthat: :lol:

Tonight, Atlanta becomes the capital of the world. I'll be in Magic City throwing back henny bottles and popping Azithromycin like they're skittles.

Falcons 40
Patriots 28

Matt Ryan Super Bowl MVP and top 5 quarterback of all time :lol: :nthat: :lol:
Act like you been here before, oh wait ... Lol

I like the confidence but ATL's putting up 40? Damn :lol:

Good luck Armada Armada quise2024 quise2024 and the other Atlanta fans,definitely feel like we're in for a classic given all the talent involved tonight. Plus,there's never not been a close/entertaining game in the SB with Hoody at the helm :lol:

Last edited:
I mean earlier in the year we kept hearing how NE's defense would be their downfall from Pats fans

it was repeated almost daily so if Brady loses there could be blame placed elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom