SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel for Vikings fans.. but could be worse, imagine being a saints fan right now or a Knicks fan (especially when according to bill Simmons lebron and wade wanted to go to NY but Dolan and co screwed it up THAT much and Riley picked up the fumble)

Nfl really should run a losers tourney for the 1st pick thou.. instead of the pro bowl

Could have the 4 worst teams.. worst plays 4th worst and 2nd and 3rd play each other the Saturday before championship Sunday.. then the winners play for the 1st pick instead of the pro bowl the week before

then could give a bigger stage to the senior bowl and draft prospects on the Saturday.. so at least there is something with momentum rather than the damn pro bowl

They just kicked Jim Gray off his radio interview on Sports Hub because he was acting like a little uppity snob. Dude then started cussing the host out :lol:

1. Dancers about to max out life time earnings this weekend, hell some of them it might be one night.
2. A lot of wanna be ballers credit card statements are going to be HURTING next month trying to keep up with the real money makers.
3. I wonder how many chains and watches get robbed this weekend?

Patriots hate is everywhere. Just had a furniture delivery to my apt & the guy saw I had NFLN on. Said to me "He (Dee Ford) had one job and that was to stay on this side of the line. Instead he goes over, and Brady wins again" :lol: :smh: .

Homie sent me this pic a second ago. Didn’t think the NBA trade deadline was this much more popular than the Superbowl :lol:

994D6221-44DA-452A-9878-AFD642CA12C3.jpeg

Jim Gray is not only a punchable face, but a guy you'd want to drop kick just for ****s and giggles.
I was watching the Deion Sanders 30 for 30 last night and felt that way during his interview segments. He acted like some standup journalist who'd done no wrong in his career.

The doc itself was a solid watch though, I had forgotten that Prime didn't actually play for the Braves that day he also played for the Falcons.

We've heard all Tom Brady storyline. It's like his 10th super bowl. I'm going to assume Anthony Davis that much of a name like Brady is

Homie sent me this pic a second ago. Didn’t think the NBA trade deadline was this much more popular than the Superbowl :lol:

994D6221-44DA-452A-9878-AFD642CA12C3.jpeg

Ain’t the pro bowl get more viewers than nba finals games or at least playoff games?

Ain’t the pro bowl get more viewers than nba finals games or at least playoff games?

It's been weird seeing people push this narrative that the NBA is so much of a better league than the NFL. The NBA season is still too long, and the first two round of the playoffs are still irrelevant for the most part. NBA Gossip/Rumors are more exciting than the actual season sometimes. Of course people are talking about NBA rumors more than the Super Bowl right now. 2 week wait for the game, and no one really cares about these tired story lines. We all know the Pats story with Brady, and good chunk of people in LA don't give a **** about the Rams being in the Super Bowl, but we all know what the world will be watching Sunday at 6:30.

It's been weird seeing people push this narrative that the NBA is so much of a better league than the NFL. The NBA season is still too long, and the first two round of the playoffs are still irrelevant for the most part. NBA Gossip/Rumors are more exciting than the actual season sometimes. Of course people are talking about NBA rumors more than the Super Bowl right now. 2 week wait for the game, and no one really cares about these tired story lines. We all know the Pats story with Brady, and good chunk of people in LA don't give a **** about the Rams being in the Super Bowl, but we all know what the world will be watching Sunday at 6:30.

The NBA has finally become a year round sport cuz of Lebron empowering the players but the NFL is still the monster.

exactly.. i've made the point ad nauseam, KD going to the warriors was the worst thing to happen to the league

having dominate teams isnt an issue.. and KD leaving OKC wasnt an issue

but KD leaving OKC, which was a legit title contender.. to go to a team that won 73 games and already had 3 all nba-ers there and barely lost the title in game 7 wasnt it

at worst KD is still a top 5 player to his harshest critics.. he could have gone to anywhere but 2 teams and the league would have been in great shape.. but now it's a forgone conclusion come playoff time, which cant really really be said in any of the other major sports

season is probably at least 15-20 games too long.. and the product is watered down because of the amount of games per week.. plus teams realizing that you're better off pulling a thunder or 6ers even if you got talent or trying to pull a miami/lakers as knicks are trying to do

The NBA has finally become a year round sport cuz of Lebron empowering the players but the NFL is still the monster.

i still think there is more that could be done on the NBA level, easily

but NFL, good lord if they actually did some common sense stuff

Back
Top Bottom