SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are folks sippin on for the game? I was sober last year and it was no good for my nerves.

What are folks sippin on for the game? I was sober last year and it was no good for my nerves.

beer...

but last year.. the keg started having issues, so i cracked this.. but as soon as that ball dropped i starting just drinking straight from the bottle and woke up the next day with only like 2 fingers left in the bottle:

bacardi-anejo-1-litro.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-1_15-56-54.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-1_15-56-54.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 4
beer...

but last year.. the keg started having issues, so i cracked this.. but as soon as that ball dropped i starting just drinking straight from the bottle and woke up the next day with only like 2 fingers left in the bottle:

bacardi-anejo-1-litro.jpg

This my bottle of choice when i go home and i cant find it anywhere in the states

This my bottle of choice when i go home and i cant find it anywhere in the states

grew up drinking anejo.. now i drink 8 and ginger when i switch to hard liquor, unless i'm some place nicer and drinking something neat

seen anejo couple spots down in miami, but it aint the same.. and i cant f with gold and definitely aint drinking superior

best barcardi stateside if the 8 knockoff, cant remember what they call it over there.. but i just switch to scotch when i'm stateside, i'd rather go black label.. pretty sure it's the sugar

They just kicked Jim Gray off his radio interview on Sports Hub because he was acting like a little uppity snob. Dude then started cussing the host out :lol:

His interview with Pete Rose all those years ago will always show what kind of guy he his.

Anyone hosting a party? I drunkenly invited 20+ people for a party after we beat the Saints ans they’re making me keep my word :lol:. What y’all cookin? So far I got:

Ribs
Carne asada
Burgers
Links

The guests have offered to bring sides

Back
Top Bottom