SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He had game winning drives in all 6 wins, and how about all the big games he played and drives me made to get his teams in. Aaron doesn’t have the leadership ability or clutch gene Tom has. You know that. So stop.
Oh when Vinatieri was making long FG's. Tom is great but the narrative is that he's doing everything by himself and that's false. It's a fact that he's had great defenses, especially in the playoffs.

2900B3EE-3CED-47CA-830B-9D4F0D9185ED.jpeg

Just now catching up on things. First off grats Pats fan, truly must be nice.
Brady and crew have literally tormented almost all of my football-watching life -- it's absolutely crazy how they continue to do this every single year.
I went into this game with a strong feeling Pats were going to win, so the win wasn't too shocking to me but more so how it happened.

In terms of the game as a whole, commercials, halftime show, it was probably one of the worst I've ever seen. I respect the defensive efforts on both sides, Pats weren't messing around and Rams defense did what they could.
However, that Rams offense today was embarrassing to watch. Goff didn't seem in it, the o-line wasn't holding up all the time, definitely feel like something was up with Gurley. I was VERY shocked to see this game turnout the way it did. Pats made the plays when they needed to though so there goes that.

Now we wait... hate this period of no football but at least there's basketball. That being said, nothing overcomes my love for football so I'm salty it's over but onto the next season.

Once again, congrats Pats fans, as much as I hate, this run y'all have has been vicious.

Wade definitely came through, but only so much that can be done when the game is going like that though.

Ain’t nothing wrong with Gurley.
The problem is Sean McVay thought he was really a genius...
When 30 got the ball, he was himself. 10 total carries for the best RB in football in the Super Bowl :lol:
3 carries on the 1st half is historically DUMB. Like next level stupidity. And then add inthat 35% of your passing game comes off play action, Makes this the worst game plan and play calling in the history of NFL playoffs and Super Bowl.

Ain’t nothing wrong with Gurley.
The problem is Sean McVay thought he was really a genius...
When 30 got the ball, he was himself. 10 total carries for the best RB in football in the Super Bowl :lol:
3 carries on the 1st half is historically DUMB. Like next level stupidity. And then add inthat 35% of your passing game comes off play action, Makes this the worst game plan and play calling in the history of NFL playoffs and Super Bowl.
Good point

Back
Top Bottom