SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats DSA. Once again......must be nice. :lol:

Simply put McVay got outcoached. Got cute with not giving Gurley the ball. And Goff played like ***. That first throw that should have been a td, would have been one if Goff simply just threw a ******* bullet.

was a pretty good superbowl to me...top 6 i'd say :wink:
giphy.gif

was this the worst super bowl ever?

The only reason people wont agree with you is due to name recognition. If you take out Brady and Goff and replace them with Sam Allen and nathan pederman what are we calling this game?

This wasn't great defense; it was inept offense. How does a qb get a fall start penalty?

He had game winning drives in all 6 wins, and how about all the big games he played and drives me made to get his teams in. Aaron doesn’t have the leadership ability or clutch gene Tom has. You know that. So stop.

Lets play a game. Add up how many pro bowlers, all pros and hofers Brady has played with his whole career?

Now do the same for Rodgers.

This has nothing to do with "killer will" or any of those empty sports phrases that you use only because skip Bayless had for the past 20years.

The dude with the 6 rings has better players around him. It's that simple.

Lets play a game. Add up how many pro bowlers, all pros and hofers Brady has played with his whole career?

Now do the same for Rodgers.

This has nothing to do with "killer will" or any of those empty sports phrases that you use only because skip Bayless had for the past 20years.

The dude with the 6 rings has better players around him. It's that simple.

“Now do the same for Rodgers”

0424EFCE-4B27-4FDA-9F8D-34A51F5BDF52.gif

“Better players around him”

DD7F531A-F89C-4AF4-860D-A4B067C49F70.jpeg

They all already got hired :lol:
A ton of GMs already on the hot seat for that. Today just gave them a **** ton of buyer’s remorse :lol:
was this the worst super bowl ever?

rep this post if you believe so
Nope. Super Bowl 35 was the worst I’ve ever seen. Kerry Collins was terrible. Super Bowl 41 comes in 2nd thanks to Rex Grossman. Super Bowl 48 in 3rd place with Peyton Manning and his ducks.

all i know is the dude with 6 rings will continue to get discredited (deservingly or not) and the fraud with 1 ring will continue to have excuses made for him. call it whatever you want. no one is going to argue that Brady is more talented physically than Fraud or Froggy. but takes more than talent.

and NE beat teams that were more talented up and down the board on this entire run. and lets not act like most of y'all can name more than 5 people on our defense. you want to make the coach argument, then sure. fair. but talent? NE had one real pro bowler this year. no all pro's (as far as i know). how many the Chargers, Chiefs, and Ram have? :lol:

today was absolutely about our defense. no doubt. but the supporting cast **** is hilarious. especially when i'm being told jabar gaffney is better than julian edelman and people are repping those posts.

this team has had a rotating door at nearly every position. except for the coach and QB.

i don’t why everyone’s saying this is the worst super bowl they ever seen.

i mean yea there’s been more high scoring entertaining ones.

but worst???

lol you got a superbowl that from start to pretty much finish was 1 scoring play away from deciding the game for either team

i don’t why everyone’s saying this is the worst super bowl they ever seen.

i mean yea there’s been more high scoring entertaining ones.

but worst???

lol you got a superbowl that from start to pretty much finish was 1 scoring play away from deciding the game for either team

When the best play in the whole game was probably that 65 yd punt from the Rams punter from his own end zone. Yea, it ranks up there as one of the worst.

Name me a NFL player more popular than lebron. The dude didn't play for 3 weeks and was the most talked about athlete on tv.

Are you talking about bron being the most talked about? :lol: all we heard about with the nba while bron was injured was how awesome Harden was because he was putting up ridiculous numbers.

Just saw the interview Brady did with McGinest. TB said San Diego Chargers. Two years removed and so many people still saying San Diego. Funny thing is, I don't hear nobody still referring to the Rams as St. Louis.

guilty here as well. i keep saying san diego :lol:

Back
Top Bottom