SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

oh yeah now everyone respects and loves them for being great. you just gonna leave out all the BS that gets brought up (like this) anytime we win. it's always something (see my sig)

why do you care how the team motivates themselves? seriously...why do you care so much?

:rofl:

and people hate NE fans for the same reasons they hate yankee fans and warrior fans. it's no secret and has nothing to do with this nitpicking about who really counted out NE.

thar logic doesn't even make sense. the TEAM is saying people counted them out but you gonna hate the fans. OK :lol:

The Pats are a great dynasty but this is why people dislike them and their fans. It's never enough to just give them credit for being great it's always some extra corny story line they want to push.

Nah it goes both ways. Pats win and fans inevitably push back against the Spygate, system QB, deflategate, only a dynasty because of defense, etc minimization of their success rhetoric and it creates a pissing contest. The trolling and rustling is def a 2 way street. On NT it's usually the same people too.

Nah it goes both ways. Pats win and fans inevitably push back against the Spygate, system QB, deflategate, only a dynasty because of defense, etc minimization of their success rhetoric and it creates a pissing contest. The trolling and rustling is def a 2 way street. On NT it's usually the same people too.

my favorite one is the one where brady has 2 of his rings because of vinateri.

like vinateri kicked 7 field goals each game lol

and people hate NE fans for the same reasons they hate yankee fans and warrior fans. it's no secret and has nothing to do with this nitpicking about who really counted out NE.

thar logic doesn't even make sense. the TEAM is saying people counted them out but you gonna hate the fans. OK :lol:

not exactly

people hate the yankees, because they were blatant with their spending while winning.. but that's a baseball issue

people hate the warriors because they were a 73-9 team that barely barely barely lost at the end of game 7 in the finals and then one of their 3 all pros literally cried in the car to get the star and a top 5 player from 1 of the few teams that could legit challenge them to come play for them

people hate the pats for a myriad of reasons.. like me, my team got cheated by the patriots, so f em

Because it's phony. You don't have to cape for everything about the Pats.

it's the same as bulletin board material. whether it's Max, Shannon, Vegas, etc etc...it's used

NE was not the favorite heading into the playoffs and if they use that motivate themselves, more power to them. and i don't have to cape for them, correct. i will correct stupid **** that is said about them though.

1f8520d7ffb4fa2d4b0ea8ce69e37267_w200.gif

doug learned thou
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...l-walkthrough-in-case-patriots-were-watching/

not exactly

people hate the yankees, because they were blatant with their spending while winning.. but that's a baseball issue

people hate the warriors because they were a 73-9 team that barely barely barely lost at the end of game 7 in the finals and then one of their 3 all pros literally cried in the car to get the star and a top 5 player from 1 of the few teams that could legit challenge them to come play for them

people hate the pats for a myriad of reasons.. like me, my team got cheated by the patriots, so f em

it's all related to continued dominance/winning...people get tired of it and will find a reason to hate that team/fanbase. this **** isn't new.

it's the same reason no one cared when the steelers deflated balls last year :lol:

The Pats spied on the Eagles? Link?

The ESPN report also details a meeting between U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, of Pennsylvania, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in 2008:

He asked Goodell whether the spying might have tipped the Patriots' Super Bowl win against the senator's favorite team, the Eagles. Goodell said that he had spoken with Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie and then-head coach Andy Reid and that "both said the outcome of the [February] 2005 Super Bowl was legitimate," an assertion contradicted by the private feelings of many senior members of the team.

it's all related to continued dominance/winning...people get tired of it and will find a reason to hate that team/fanbase. this **** isn't new.

it's the same reason no one cared when the steelers deflated balls last year :lol:

different levels to shhh thou.. yes there were some people who hated on mj and the bulls in the 90s.. or the celtics and lakers before

but i wouldnt say it was anywhere near the amount that hated the heatles or now hate the warriors, or like me just dont care about the NBA at all because of the current structure

i hate the cowboys mostly because of their fans and jerry jones.. meanwhile the giants have at least done something in the last 2 decades

The Pats spied on the Eagles? Link?

oooooooooooooooo now a pats fan wants to listen to goodell.. the same guy who destroyed the evidence

just because my team wasnt out chere like the saints, dont think the cheaters werent cheating

It's like saying dude who got a DUI was probably drunk driving every other time he got behind the wheel.

or to pats fans, it's like the person who drinks and has multiple DUIs and got caught driving on a suspended license only drinks and drives when they get caught

it's the same as bulletin board material. whether it's Max, Shannon, Vegas, etc etc...it's used

NE was not the favorite heading into the playoffs and if they use that motivate themselves, more power to them. and i don't have to cape for them, correct. i will correct stupid **** that is said about them though.

You not correcting anything though. You just sound like another over sensitive fan. :lol:

They were the favorites coming into the season, so what if every single person wasn't picking them to win the Superbowl in December. Ya'll didn't have home field throughout and ya'll were 3-5 on the road.

they were the 2nd seed

when is the last time the pats didnt have a 1st round bye in the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom