SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parade looks smaller compared to years past. First one I went to in 2002 there were 1.25 mllion people and it was like 10 degrees :lol:

I'll be interested to see how many showed out for this one.

Just when I was praising Belichick for coaching a great game I see he said after the game

"Everybody counted us out"

They still pushing this underdog BS :lol:

I thought “there are no underdogs in the super bowl”

Maybe people will count them out after 3 straight trips to the game

I thought “there are no underdogs in the super bowl”

Maybe people will count them out after 3 straight trips to the game

y'all really still haven't figured out they weren't talking about the actual super bowl in terms of being counted out, huh? :lol:

this **** goes back to the regular season...but continue to play dumb :lol:

y'all really still haven't figured out they weren't talking about the actual super bowl in terms of being counted out, huh? :lol:

but who was seriously counting the pats out in the current AFC?

other than bill simmons and others with hot takes

the chiefs were/are young on offense and had a crap defense.. the chargers are the chargers.. the ravens had a glorified RB playing QB.. and steelers were self combusting

51906476_10157558504812502_2543030563795632128_n.jpg

but who was seriously counting the pats out in the current AFC?

other than bill simmons and others with hot takes

the chiefs were/are young on offense and had a crap defense.. the chargers are the chargers.. the ravens had a glorified RB playing QB.. and steelers were self combusting

:lol:

carry on, man. carry on. ignorance is bliss, as they say :lol:

In september

"That's right—as of Tuesday, at least—the New England Patriots—as ever, led by quarterback Tom Brady and coach Bill Belichick—were considered the favorites to lift the Lombardi Trophy at the end of the season."

https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-betting-odds-super-bowl-conference-winner-chances-vegas-latest-1104857

In september

"That's right—as of Tuesday, at least—the New England Patriots—as ever, led by quarterback Tom Brady and coach Bill Belichick—were considered the favorites to lift the Lombardi Trophy at the end of the season."

https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-betting-odds-super-bowl-conference-winner-chances-vegas-latest-1104857

we're talking december after we lost to miami and pittsburgh. don't worry, like your eagles homie, just carry on. whatever gives y'all another reason to hate :lol:

we're talking december after we lost to miami and pittsburgh. don't worry, like your eagles homie, just carry on. whatever gives y'all another reason to hate :lol:

yall lose to miami ever december though.. that's miami's super bowl

happened last season too and didnt stop yall from going to the super bowl then.. hell, last season miami legit beat yall and didnt have to depend on gronk playing defense

drakegronk.gif

and the steelers probably shoulda beat yall the season before too, but that TD wasnt ruled a catch.. again, aint stop a strip to the super bowl

So because ya'll were 3-5 on the road and everybody wasn't slurping the Pats that means the world was against ya'll? :lol:

It's phony. Going into to the playoffs it was still a good amount people saying "You can't bet against Brady and Belichick".

The Pats are a great dynasty but this is why people dislike them and their fans. It's never enough to just give them credit for being great it's always some extra corny story line they want to push.

And who's Eagles? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom