SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Thomas would like one too.
Annie-Edison-Thumbs-Up.gif

You not correcting anything though. You just sound like another over sensitive fan. :lol:

They were the favorites coming into the season, so what if every single person wasn't picking them to win the Superbowl in December. Ya'll didn't have home field throughout and ya'll were 3-5 on the road.

i am correcting you. because first you thought it was about being dogs in the super bowl. then you tried saying it was september heading into the season. 0 for 2. you want a third chance to try and figure it out or you gonna keep playing dumb?

i'd rather be sensitive than a fool :lol:

if people weren't picking them to win, they were right in saying that they were counted out, no? it's simple. and it motivated them. real or not...it worked :lol:

i am correcting you. because first you thought it was about being dogs in the super bowl. then you tried saying it was september heading into the season. 0 for 2. you want a third chance to try and figure it out or you gonna keep playing dumb?

i'd rather be sensitive than a fool :lol:

I don't care when they played the underdog card.

There was never a point where the world was against the Pats. That's the point. You're dumb as **** if you believe that, yet you are saying other people are playing dumb. :lol:

I don't care when they played the underdog card.

when they played it is relevant to this discussion though :lol:

it is funny seeing all the people that actually did count them out (not you, just the talking heads) back track like crazy and try spinning their words. also was fun seeing Robey Coleman take a shot, pull it back, and then get worked by a guy who isn't even as good as Jabar Gaffney...

Sox, Pats, Bruins, Celtics all in a row would be cool. We still haven't done that.

ainge, kobe and kyrie took care of the celtics.. i couldnt tell you a damn thing about hockey other than the names of the teams

Back
Top Bottom