SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20220203_144500.jpg
20220203_144723.jpg

Patch looks 🔥 on the Bengals jersey

I can't buy anything with the SB patch until after the super bowl, and if my team wins. For some reason, I can't wear anything rams related with the SB in Atlanta on it because they lost and scored 3 more points then me.

I can't buy anything with the SB patch until after the super bowl, and if my team wins. For some reason, I can't wear anything rams related with the SB in Atlanta on it because they lost and scored 3 more points then me.
I copped this joint (not my pic) before the game because they're difficult as **** to get after. Wore it the day of the game and this **** hasn't left my closet since :lol: :smh:

seattle-seahawks-super-bowl-49-media_1_6ffd5ed4df425b23dbf2392ef814ff42.jpg

Still looking for a 48 Jacket :smh:

nike stores should be getting their superbowl gear tomorrow morning.

Another $700 to me on the future bet then after Rams Bengals netted me 1k

LA knows that this is it. They been there before, I got them winning. Cincy needed a historical collapse by Pat. Stafford knows he’s probably never going back. I think Staff gonna have a good game.

As long as McVay isn’t overthinking and doing dumb ****. I think 40 and 99 have a huge impact and are well rested.

Back
Top Bottom