SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this đź’Ť as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can’t we just both wear our non-whites? They were letting people wear those ridiculous color rush uniforms a couple years ago :lol:

Wish they would've let LA rock their blues

this is stupid as hell. one of them dropped the ball on the jersey release to public.

the ones they released does not have the stripes..
asdfasfasdf.jpg

they released 2 different versions for rams (blue and black)... not even their white or bone colors

I was joking. :lol:

Bruh, freaked me out. Its the Super Bowl. Our window is small. This could be the last opportunity in a long time. We might be the next Jets in 2 years. I didn't want the last successful image in the bones!

Damn you dont really like the bone like that?

Dont bother me at all :lol:

They are just ok. But the pure whites look 1000x better. Looks crisp and sharp on the big screen.

this is stupid as hell. one of them dropped the ball on the jersey release to public.

the ones they released does not have the stripes..
asdfasfasdf.jpg

they released 2 different versions for rams (blue and black)... not even their white or bone colors

Almost looks like a Soccer jersey.

i always collected the player number media hoodies theyre very hard to get at retail

i skipped this year though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom