SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this đź’Ť as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’re not wrong. **** would be tough.

816FE891-F806-42CF-87D7-4DBE2B4E781C.jpeg
200w.gif

There’s 300 level tickets for 6k in this screenshot :lol:
You're right, thats not terrible in the 300 level.

I'm seriously contemplating. My problem is I have to buy 3-4.

Still haven't had the balls to go to games yet because of Covid. Haven't been to Sofi yet. But man, this could be the last time they make it for a looooooong time.

You're right, thats not terrible in the 300 level.

I'm seriously contemplating. My problem is I have to buy 3-4.

Still haven't had the balls to go to games yet because of Covid. Haven't been to Sofi yet. But man, this could be the last time they make it for a looooooong time.

Not only that, this is the only time they’ll ever make it in our home stadium. Once in a lifetime experience. But 6k for a ticket (24k for you) makes me feel a little foolish :lol:

My girl is all for me going, so i have that going for me:lol:

Not only that, this is the only time they’ll ever make it in our home stadium. Once in a lifetime experience. But 6k for a ticket (24k for you) makes me feel a little foolish :lol:

My girl is all for me going, so i have that going for me:lol:
plus no travel/hotel being spent too? So you're saving money, right?

But yeah, its just foolish.

Rams should wear the throwbacks.

Bengals really need a white helmet. Their jerseys and helmet combo is so ****in trash.

Hell no. That helmet is top 3!!!! Up there with Princeton/Michigan and notre dame as far as all levels of football go

They should never mess up that helmet

They literally went to a super bowl within the first year or two with that design back in the early 80s

even if allowed to, there's no way the Rams would go with the throwbacks.

They want to be seen wearing the new ones in the Super Bowl.

But man, if they came out in the throwbacks, I might just start running around in circles punching everyone like I was in a mosh pit.

These were Cincy’s best unis IMO:

2615973.jpeg

452775204.0.jpg

They should’ve never changed these. They were perfect
Ehh I actually like the new ones. Stripes on those shoulder pads are huge. Love the pants though. We needed them to be modernized for sure.

Rams should wear blue no matter what. I don’t know if away teams automatically pick white but they should go blue. Nothing like the black Bengals jersey.

Rams jerseys so hard, just need to remove the dumb *** Rams patch on the front and back. So unnecessary, we all know they’re the ****in Rams.

Definitely still clean but damn I love their Blues :lol:

Those whites are soo much better than that 'Bone' garbage they tried before, they also look a bit like the ones they rocked last time they won so maybe it works out for em

5c6ef87c91555.image.jpg

I’m curious if blue is allowed. I know there’s some rules with the color vs color jerseys because of similarities and color blindness. But those two are nothing alike. So I don’t know if the Rams care or would even ask to wear blue.

Back
Top Bottom