SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might wanna change the thread title. I see someone else is trying to steal your thunder :lol:

Wouldn’t be mad if the bengals beat us. Joe and them are cool as hell.

1643635577766.jpeg

This SB should be a fantastic one

Between the teams playing + Halftime show we as fans are in for a treat

Good luck to the fans of the 2 teams.

I have the Rams though

Yeah man both squads earned this one. I can't call it so I hope that means that's gonna be a classic in the making either way.

Brady retired so thats my championship
rejoice (1) (3).png
Cowboys and Titans instantly losing like I told everybody they would back in September was my championship. This is probably the first slate of playoff games the past 3 weeks where I don’t hate any of the teams involved.

No lie, seeing Cincy get to the Bowl gives me some hope with the Jets. It's possible for a quick rebuild in this league.

Yesterday was fun as hell. So easy to root for Cincy/Burrow & Stafford. Gun to my head, Rams win, but I'm rolling with the Bengals and hope they finish off this wild run.

No lie, seeing Cincy get to the Bowl gives me some hope with the Jets. It's possible for a quick rebuild in this league.

Yesterday was fun as hell. So easy to root for Cincy/Burrow & Stafford. Gun to my head, Rams win, but I'm rolling with the Bengals and hope they finish off this wild run.
after witnessing the success of qb-wr chemistry with burrow/chase stafford/kupp

i wonder how teams moving forward will approach the draft now.

this is a pretty solid wr draft as it is imagine seeing 10+ guys going in the first now to replicate the success we saw this year

elpablo21 elpablo21 speaking on what we just said in the NFL thread. You're def right. Stafford did keep his head in the game with those final passes.

And bro, Bengals showed me a lot today. I'm hopeful for the Rams...but with how Cinnci slowed the offense of KC, very little makes me think they can't do they same vs LA. But I'm hopeful. Matt can't be slopping with the throws. And their guys pass coverage and getting their hands in pockets to block catches at the last moment is lethal.

I wish it was this weekend. I don't want to wait. I'm hype af.

I really like LA's defense tho. AD and Von gonna stay special.
I need this week off from football. Last night reminded me I'm old. Oxygen intake was struggle fest

I’m still finding it hard to believe the Bengals are in the Super Bowl
Yea probably been the best Cinderella run since the Cards with Warner and Fitz.

Thought they'd be a tough out but didn't think they actually had it in them to beat all these teams in January :lol::wow:

i cant see the rams losing at home... they also have the experience of playing in the superbowl before with donald and mcvay... i want the bengals to win just cuz i dont like obj but i doubt it

Back
Top Bottom