SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been different since putting up the greatest college season by a QB ever, it's why I have zero problem at all that he's confident or people think he's cocky

Man's done nothing but back it all up when it matters. I know some folks are probably waiting in the cut for that slip up though :lol:

He was the SB MVP. 😂

-foe
Bruh I've been living abroad for a while now and can't keep up with the NFL anymore :lol: I'm now just a washed casual fan of players... I'll probably fall asleep around halftime of this year's superbowl :smh:

Bengals beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead and people are talking about home field advantage for a team that just had nearly half of their stadium filled by their divisional rival’s fans in the NFC Championship? Rams def are the favorites but “home field advantage” won’t be the reason IMO.

The Rams are the favorites because they assembled the Monstars :lol:, not because of any non-existent HF advantage (had like 60-70% 9ers fans yesterday according to folks that went).

The SB crowds aren't even ever majority diehards anyway, always more a corporate crowd and I doubt that changes.

Don't think the Bengals will be at any disadvantage at all in that regard, probably gonna welcome playing in warm weather for a change if anything compared to where they've played in the playoffs

elpablo21 elpablo21

This is how the title looks on mobile. You might wanna lead with superbowl. Some people are posting in that imposter thread :lol:
B5482ED7-F858-4AF9-8E42-9686E3779784.jpeg

anybody know when nike stores are gonna have the jerseys available? fanatics had them up this morning but ETA is after the game....

another $750k incentive OBJ got for getting to the Super Bowl. Awesome.

Rams need to figure out how to keep him at all costs. Probably going to cost them Robert Woods but it needs to happen.

Curious if OBJ may have outpriced himself for the rams. Could another team offer him $15M+ per year? Or do some think he's succeeding because of the circumstance he's in?

So many clutch catches he made. All hand catches too. Rams would not be where they would be without him, obviously.

Mahomes had probably the biggest collapse I’ve ever seen. After he botched that last play in the first half, he was never the same. He looked scared, lost confidence and his throws were off. Full on collapse. This loss was on him.

Happy for my boy OBJ, hope he wins a ring before the Giants.

As long as OBJ stays away from yachts, and not hang around the wrong type of R&B singers the next week or so, I expect him to be a Super Bowl MVP candidate.

Mahomes had probably the biggest collapse I’ve ever seen. After he botched that last play in the first half, he was never the same. He looked scared, lost confidence and his throws were off. Full on collapse. This loss was on him.

Happy for my boy OBJ, hope he wins a ring before the Giants.
Idk if you've ever played sports... especially football.. especially qb....that's not what you saw. That's not what happened.

It's on all of them. O-line started getting tired, defense started leaking in. Team had no run game yesterday compared to last Sunday. Cheetah wasn't nearly as dangerous. And receivers weren't getting open. Would you rather he had just thrown ******** and had them picked off? The passes he got through, we're getting slapped out if the hands of the catchers. He held the ball in the pocket til receivers gave him options. How is that fear? He looked frustrated to me. My only critique is he probably should've ran more himself. The defense was taking away a lot of his receiving options, but giving him holes he could exploit for gains.

Idk if you've ever played sports... especially football.. especially qb....that's not what you saw. That's not what happened.

It's on all of them. O-line started getting tired, defense started leaking in. Team had no run game yesterday compared to last Sunday. Cheetah wasn't nearly as dangerous. And receivers weren't getting open. Would you rather he had just thrown bull**** and had them picked off? The passes he got through, we're getting slapped out if the hands of the catchers. He held the ball in the pocket til receivers gave him options. How is that fear? He looked frustrated to me. My only critique is he probably should've ran more himself. The defense was taking away a lot of his receiving options, but giving him holes he could exploit for gains.
What? He clearly missed throws. Clearly missed reads. Panicked and was scared to make throws he made in the first half. It was clear as day. You think the Ravens 2000 defense stepped in and dressed down for them in the second half. He had the plays, he missed them.

I’m a big Mahomes fan and I would also agree he choked that game away. No confidence no nothing he just looked shook. Hate to see it

Back
Top Bottom