SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who you got? It’s gotta be top 3.

i still dont fully get how atlanta lost that super bowl

and then you got that absurd 35-3 comeback for the bills vs the oilers

and if including the regular season, eagles came back down 31-10 with 8:17 left in the game

but if we sticking to playoffs that chiefs/colts game where chiefs were up 28.. i get all their RBs got hurt, but just throw a WR back there and let them run it and give alex smith some runs

Avy check

tenor (1).gif

i still dont fully get how atlanta lost that super bowl

and then you got that absurd 35-3 comeback for the bills vs the oilers

and if including the regular season, eagles came back down 31-10 with 8:17 left in the game

but if we sticking to playoffs that chiefs/colts game where chiefs were up 28.. i get all their RBs got hurt, but just throw a WR back there and let them run it and give alex smith some runs

I agree with that BUT I was talking more about the play of a QB. Matt Ryan didn’t lose that game, that was a team and coaching loss. I understand the Chiefs defense needed to step up but Pat was the definition of night and day yesterday. Im watching in the 3Q and I saw momentum shift and I saw how scared he looked. Never seen a QB with that type of collapse.

He definitely tries to overcomplicate things a little too much sometimes so it feels like when he doesn't improvise, he's not as sure of himself with the ball.

He was doing too much during the first half of the season as well when they started slow until he started doing the basic/simple things regularly and not going for the highlight play every snap again. He reverted back to that once the Bengals made their defensive adjustments and looked all out of sorts.

Was looking like Cleveland Johnny Football often that 2nd half trying to play hero ball as the momentum swung Cincy's way.

Think that's what he needs to work on being consistent with, sticking with the basics and only improvising when he really needs to rather than improvising by default to make things happen.

1st half Mahomes was what he was the 2nd half of the season, matured and assured in his decision making taking the short options if needed and not forcing stuff.

2nd half Mahomes was doing way too much taking risks with the ball, not spreading the ball around and not taking what the defense gave him

Tennessee was the 1 seed but the point still stands :lol:

They're not scared of anybody and don't go down easy. Those types of teams playing with that sort of confidence and zero added external pressure this time of year are the most dangerous ones so I don't expect LA to take em lightly either

people need to stop taking the Bengals for granted. Their defense has been playing well.

I just love going from the Niners O-line to the Bengals O-line. Its going to be easier to get a rush but Burrow still finds ways to make things happen.

This should be an excellent game.

people need to stop taking the Bengals for granted. Their defense has been playing well.

I just love going from the Niners O-line to the Bengals O-line. Its going to be easier to get a rush but Burrow still finds ways to make things happen.

This should be an excellent game.
And if 21-3 at Arrowhead is not enough of a lead to bury the Bengals, what lead is? The Rams should probably not feel safe even if it’s

28-3

Altho I picked the Rams to be in the SB before the season (other pick was the Browns smh) ima have to roll with Joey Brrr.

Dudes are bringing up the Rams Dline like the Titans didn't just sack him 9 times and still lost.

Rams will be the visiting team. Cincy is home.

so if the rams win, it'll be a road win. not like tb last year.

:rofl:

Rams will be the visiting team. Cincy is home.

so if the rams win, it'll be a road win. not like tb last year.

:rofl:
word? I was hoping the rams would be home team so we can wear the Blue/Yellow combo.

Can't imagine Cincy choosing the white combo.

I hope Cincy wins but I think Rams win this game outright…….34-17

Such an amazing playoffs, we are due for a dud.

Stafford has the pressure, Joe Burrrr is playing with house money!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom