SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this đź’Ť as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The songs they performed were good for what the show was. Obviously all of us wanted different tracks but they can’t do all that, the Karen’s and Kyles would be livid :lol:

Namath, below average career and had ONE good year. More INTs than TDs.

Aikman had average regular season numbers and plenty of people have said that team was good without because they were so loaded. Threw for over 20 TDs ONCE.

Sonny 255 career touchdowns ranked third all time when he retired, his 32,224 yards placed him fourth all time and his 82.6 passer rating was second only to Otto Graham for the all time record. Amazingly, Jurgensen never started a playoff game, but he backed up Norm Van Bocklin during the 1960 Eagles championship season and Billy Kilmer for the 1972 ******** Super Bowl appearance.

There’s players that are in strictly because of a single ring or because of passing yards.

Now name 10 teammates of Stafford. I know we can all name 10 of Ben’s, Phil’s and Eli’s.

Stafford played for one of the worst teams. Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning not saving that team. Detroit had bad coaches, bad rosters and a bad GM. When they finally had a good coach, they fired him. When they finally had a great player, he retired cause the team was trash.

In my opinion, the Lions are the worst team in professional sports over the past 60 years and it’s not even close. They have 1 total playoff win since 1957. They’ve been absolute trash for long stretches multiple times during this timeframe. The 0-16 season. Two great hall of fame elite talents like Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson both retired earlier than they should’ve largely due to being fed up with that **** show of an organization.

Stafford leaves that trainwreck and goes to a competent organization and wins a Super Bowl in year one after going 0 for 3 in Detroit. It’s other organizations who’ve had some lean years and stretches of mediocrity. But when you look at the Lions body of work over all these years. Good god it’s bad.

Did anyone have an issue with sound quality?

I swear this is the lowest vocals I have heard during a halftime show ... is like they were getting drown by the beats ....

Probably intentional but still, it was annoying AF.

You can't be serious ....

You're ****ting on a dude that has a similar trajectory as Stafford?

Can't make this **** up.

I'm trying to figure out how I **** on Kyler but go off
Bro ...

You comparing an AFL 2x MVP that won superbowl 3 to Stafford?

You do know that Joe was the 1st QB to pass for 4k yards .. for a guy that had 1 good year, he won 2 MVPs not sure how that happened ...

Anyways, go back to looking at stats man ... that's your only measuring stick ...

Stafford is better than Joe, Bart and Johnny...

But he aint better than the QBs in his Era ....

To say he didn't have great teammates in Detroit and or great defense is uneducated and he never succeeded.

He went to a team that was stacked, went to the superbowl with a subpar QB a few years before and has been atop of their conference 3 out of the past 5 years.

We can spin that narrative.

Like I said, to me he is not a HOF whether he gets in or not is another story.

In the 3 playoff games Stafford played in Detroit his defense didn’t force a single turnover and gave up an average of 31 points a game.

The best defense he played with gave up the best playoff game of Tony Romo’s career and didn’t force him of all people into a single turnover

Come educate me as a Lions fan about the great defenses Matt Stafford played with again

I'm trying to figure out how I **** on Kyler but go off

In the 3 playoff games Stafford played in Detroit his defense didn’t force a single turnover and gave up an average of 31 points a game.

The best defense he played with gave up the best playoff game of Tony Romo’s career and didn’t force him of all people into a single turnover

Come educate me as a Lions fan about the great defenses Matt Stafford played with again
Sounded like a slight at Kyle for being selected over Stafford.

Stafford had 1 good defense at Detroit

Golden Tate was showing out that year for them. Leading rusher had 325 yards.

Best team they had since early 90's

Kyler had no business being selected over Stafford for the pro-bowl

But who cares, Stafford wouldn't have played.

:rofl:

Nothing better than having ZERO guys play in the Pro-Bowl.

I’d be surprised if Kingsbury is still coaching them come fall. Can’t have a public qb/coach/FO beef going into a new season. Somebody gotta go.

Stafford had 1 good defense at Detroit

Golden Tate was showing out that year for them. Leading rusher had 325 yards.

Best team they had since early 90's

That defense wasn’t as good by the playoffs. It was a really good defense against the run,Still think it’s top 5 all time in that but it was food over the middle vs the pass and once Tulloch and Nick Fairley got hurt it was just a solid defense and not a great one.

That flag doesn’t get picked up Dallas and we are having a different conversation about Stafford because they absolutely would have packed up Seattle that year.

They should have let Game and 50 do Hate It or Love It. I know Game gotta feel a certain way about Kendrick performing at the SB first when he used to let him open up for him on tour lol

They should have let Game and 50 do Hate It or Love It. I know Game gotta feel a certain way about Kendrick performing at the SB first when he used to let him open up for him on tour lol

That would have been nuts, but u know america wouldnt have allowed game to come out as much as we would have loved to see it

yea. eli gone get it…2 rings… but he’s average as they come…led the league in picks multiple times over…outside of those two runs just some really average football…

giants dline won those rings anyways…holding all time great, real
HOF qbs, to season lows in points multiple times over while eli gets credit for one throw…

Eli is mediocre as hell and in his own right probably doesn't belong, however, you can't tell the story of NFL history without his two SB runs and being the cum stain on Brady's career. that first one was truly a historical SB upset. and on top of that he has a lot of the "10+ year starter" stats needed to get in at this point

Doesn’t the hall keep specific items specifically for moments to be able to tell the story of the league

like foles has moments that should be remembered ain’t no way in hell he should be in the hall of fame

obviously ypu have the super bowl and the Philly special.. but dude also has the 7tds game and that 27-2 season

eli will get in because he’s a manning and played all those years for the giants.. but aspects of his career should be celebrated, not the whole damn thing because people already gloss over a lot of shh when it comes to dude

last 22 drop backs by Burrow resulted in 7 sacks. Sheesh

We got lucky for sure. They really should have used Mixon more. He was beating the line up.

I keep watching the 2nd half highlights and seeing the guards and center get straight up manhandled and ragdolled. The last play AD straight bull rushed that man 6’ 4” 330 and shoved him back like nothing.

Back
Top Bottom