SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. IMO the only clear cut HOF’s of the 2000’s are Brady, Peyton and ARod. I’m ok with Brees, Rivers, Ben and Eli all not getting in.

Eli has two of the biggest plays in Super Bowl history and stopped a team from perfection while being phenomenal in two playoff runs.

Brees literally has video game numbers.

Ben is top 10 in every category and has two rings.

I’m fine with Rivers not being in. He had great numbers but he had great teams and couldn’t even reach the SB.

There’s PLENTY of QBs in the HOF that never won **** or barely have above average numbers.

Joe Namath, Troy, Warren Moon, Sonny jurgensen

Is Stafford going to be a HOF?? Probably.
Zero MVP
Zero All Pro
1 ProBall
Losing record

What are we missing man?

This dude has never been the best in his position in his career ... never.

Never lead the league in yards, tds, qbr, wins, etc ....

Come on ...

Is Stafford going to be a HOF?? Probably.
Zero MVP
Zero All Pro
1 ProBall
Losing record

What are we missing man?

This dude has never been the best in his position in his career ... never.

Never lead the league in yards, tds, qbr, wins, etc ....

Come on ...

Just gave you a list of names with all that in common and still in the HOF

Eli has two of the biggest plays in Super Bowl history and stopped a team from perfection while being phenomenal in two playoff runs.

I’m fine with Rivers not being in. He had great numbers but he had great teams and couldn’t even reach the SB.

There’s PLENTY of QBs in the HOF that never won **** or barely have above average numbers.

BTW, you're telling me that Eli's wild card team was a better team than the wild card Lions?
Name me some good teammates he’s had, not even great.
You do know he has had a couple of great defensive teams and played with a HOF WR right?

Just gave you a list of names with all that in common and still in the HOF
Bro ... clearly football is not strong for you.

All those in the HOF you mentioned have been a leader in Passing TD or something, they have been Offensive Men of the Year, MVP, multiple ProBowlers All Pro or 2nd team All Pro. Etc .. so what exactly they have in common?

Last edited:
i’m with sherm…he’s no hall of famer…
People lowering the bar for what a hall of famer is by putting too much emphasis on passing yardage numbers and if you got at least a ring.

Imo Stanford, Rivers , Ryan (yes even him I’ve only argued he’s good to very good and has given great), Eli, even Big Ben should not be hall of famers if we raised the bar to where it should be.

Matt Stafford took the Lions to the playoffs for the 1st time in over a decade, 2 years after 0-16, he threw for 5000 yards and 41 touchdowns in that season and didn't make the probowl. Probowls are irrelevant when discussing the HOF.

Kyler ******* Murray made it over him this year for God's sake

Bro ... clearly football is not strong for you.

All those in the HOF you mentioned have been a leader in Passing TD or something, they have been Offensive Men of the Year, MVP, multiple ProBowlers All Pro or 2nd team All Pro. Etc .. so what exactly they have in common?

Namath, below average career and had ONE good year. More INTs than TDs.

Aikman had average regular season numbers and plenty of people have said that team was good without because they were so loaded. Threw for over 20 TDs ONCE.

Sonny 255 career touchdowns ranked third all time when he retired, his 32,224 yards placed him fourth all time and his 82.6 passer rating was second only to Otto Graham for the all time record. Amazingly, Jurgensen never started a playoff game, but he backed up Norm Van Bocklin during the 1960 Eagles championship season and Billy Kilmer for the 1972 ******** Super Bowl appearance.

There’s players that are in strictly because of a single ring or because of passing yards.

Now name 10 teammates of Stafford. I know we can all name 10 of Ben’s, Phil’s and Eli’s.

Stafford played for one of the worst teams. Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning not saving that team. Detroit had bad coaches, bad rosters and a bad GM. When they finally had a good coach, they fired him. When they finally had a great player, he retired cause the team was trash.

4B5FFC37-F903-4747-8EA5-42E90E230FDD.jpeg
shame.gif

Brees Ben and Eli are in imo. Stafford right now no but who knows if he wins another 1 or 2

Barring any significant injury, he’ll pass Ben and Eli in damn near every stat. I’m not sure how this is even a discussion with those numbers and his situation.

I really need y'all to stop talking about the HOF. First y'all said LT isn't that great, then Kupp going in, then y'all said if Stafford can do this for another 5 or 6 years he's in he's already in his 12th year 😂 now y'all saying if he win another 1 or 2 he's in. Y'all know how hard it is to win one let alone 3? Everybody from both sides need to stop 🤦🏾‍♂️

Matt Stafford took the Lions to the playoffs for the 1st time in over a decade, 2 years after 0-16, he threw for 5000 yards and 41 touchdowns in that season and didn't make the probowl. Probowls are irrelevant when discussing the HOF.

Kyler ****ing Murray made it over him this year for God's sake
You can't be serious ....

You're ****ting on a dude that has a similar trajectory as Stafford?

Can't make this **** up.

Does that matter? He’s done songs off The Chronic hundreds of times on TV and at shows. I’m guessing he didn’t want to do 30 year old songs.

Where’s casper90403 casper90403 ? I need an update and on last night and today.
it was a glorious evening. I sat in the backyard watching all of the post game stuff with just my cousin until about 1am. Just me and the cousin. Smoking weed and drinking beers. Must have smoked 6-8 pre-rolls each. Gave no damns

Golf all day in my Kurt Warner jersey. Lots of dirty looks since its a collared shirt type of course. Nobody was going to tell me nothing today

#TalkToMeNice

I really need y'all to stop talking about the HOF. First y'all said LT isn't that great, then Kupp going in, then y'all said if Stafford can do this for another 5 or 6 years he's in he's already in his 12th year 😂 now y'all saying if he win another 1 or 2 he's in. Y'all know how hard it is to win one let alone 3? Everybody from both sides need to stop 🤦🏾‍♂️

Kupp nowhere near a HOFer right now.

LT still the GOAT

I don’t think Stafford wins another ring but I think he’ll be in the playoffs again.

Matthew Stafford..............Super Bowl Champ

led another game winning comeback.

I'm not even going to talk about what his future holds as a HOF'er. Most people said he couldn't lead a team to the SB victory.

Champ.

Rams are playoff bound until that cap hits and sends a big name walking. **** the rams btw Niner empire.

Can y’all explain to me why you’re okay with Big Ben in the HOF and not Stafford?
Played on a winning franchise, led them too. Never played on a losing team. .500 or better every single year.

I like to talk down about Ben but Ben is above Stafford. Better overly QB, BUT, had Stafford been blessed to start his career on a top franchise like Pitt, things may have been different.

As a QB, you are either elite or get blessed to be on a good franchise. That **** matters.

Reactions: ace
Played on a winning franchise, led them too. Never played on a losing team. .500 or better every single year.

I like to talk down about Ben but Ben is above Stafford. Better overly QB, BUT, had Stafford been blessed to start his career on a top franchise like Pitt, things may have been different.

As a QB, you are either elite or get blessed to be on a good franchise. That **** matters.

Agree. Ben has always been surrounded by superior talent than Stafford IMO. Besides Megatron, I don’t think they’ve ever had an offensive weapon. Ben is good don’t get me wrong (and I think he’s a HOFer) but people saying he’s a sure shot and Stafford shouldn’t be at all is puzzling. Especially when you look at their stats

I always want to see Dre and Snoop do Deep Cover more.

song always gets me hard. Want to commit violence the first time that song came out. Snoop was so young and raw. Those were the days in LA

Agree. Ben has always been surrounded by superior talent than Stafford IMO. Besides Megatron, I don’t think they’ve ever had an offensive weapon. Ben is good don’t get me wrong (and I think he’s a HOFer) but people saying he’s a sure shot and Stafford shouldn’t be at all is puzzling. Especially when you look at their stats
Stafford played with some of the worst group of running backs in ones career. 1 guy had 1000+ yards rushing for him in just 1 year (Reggie Bush for 1005). Dude was slumming it with 500 yard rushers like Abdullah, Riddick, Kerryon Johnson types.

I've been calling for Stafford for a few years now. Dude was always elite thrower who got pounded.

For a QB who has a below .500 record, you rarely see that same QB get twice the amount of passing TD's vs INT.

Namath, below average career and had ONE good year. More INTs than TDs.

Aikman had average regular season numbers and plenty of people have said that team was good without because they were so loaded. Threw for over 20 TDs ONCE.

Sonny 255 career touchdowns ranked third all time when he retired, his 32,224 yards placed him fourth all time and his 82.6 passer rating was second only to Otto Graham for the all time record. Amazingly, Jurgensen never started a playoff game, but he backed up Norm Van Bocklin during the 1960 Eagles championship season and Billy Kilmer for the 1972 ******** Super Bowl appearance.

There’s players that are in strictly because of a single ring or because of passing yards.

Now name 10 teammates of Stafford. I know we can all name 10 of Ben’s, Phil’s and Eli’s.

Stafford played for one of the worst teams. Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning not saving that team. Detroit had bad coaches, bad rosters and a bad GM. When they finally had a good coach, they fired him. When they finally had a great player, he retired cause the team was trash.
Bro ...

You comparing an AFL 2x MVP that won superbowl 3 to Stafford?

You do know that Joe was the 1st QB to pass for 4k yards .. for a guy that had 1 good year, he won 2 MVPs not sure how that happened ...

Anyways, go back to looking at stats man ... that's your only measuring stick ...

Stafford is better than Joe, Bart and Johnny...

But he aint better than the QBs in his Era ....

To say he didn't have great teammates in Detroit and or great defense is uneducated and he never succeeded.

He went to a team that was stacked, went to the superbowl with a subpar QB a few years before and has been atop of their conference 3 out of the past 5 years.

We can spin that narrative.

Like I said, to me he is not a HOF whether he gets in or not is another story.

Back
Top Bottom