SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do the front pages of the sport sections look like for the LA Times and OC register? Also who would be willing to ship? 👀

-foe

Bomani made some great points on Dre..

Dre wasn’t going too much pre ‘01 because he don’t own them masters

Yeah true, haha.

HIM HIM check the gas stations. Saw this while buying my lotto tickets.
0197980A-D5D6-4885-8ACF-8D01E066410B.jpeg

My dumbass ordered it off the LA times website for $10 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I need that La Opinion joint too :lol:

Bomani made some great points on Dre..

Dre wasn’t going too much pre ‘01 because he don’t own them masters

Does that matter? He’s done songs off The Chronic hundreds of times on TV and at shows. I’m guessing he didn’t want to do 30 year old songs.

Where’s casper90403 casper90403 ? I need an update and on last night and today.

Does that matter? He’s done songs off The Chronic hundreds of times on TV and at shows. I’m guessing he didn’t want to do 30 year old songs.

i think you usually see a bump in sales/downloads/streaming of the performed songs or the artists work in general

i think you usually see a bump in sales/downloads/streaming of the performed songs or the artists work in general

Oh so you’re saying he wouldn’t want to do the older songs because of revenue, not cause he wasn’t allowed to.

I doubt it, he not making big money off streams.

Dre corporate. Whether he owns his masters or not, no way he was performing joints from NWA and Chronic.

They got it right with the song selections. Very entertaining.

Kendrick the only one I wouldn’t change.. although i woulda wanted DNA or humble thrown in

coulda have just not invited 50.. and if Mary did a 2nd song shoulda been with meth

woulda rather they did the full forgot about Dre over lose yourself

The Next Episode — Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg
California Love — Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
In Da Club — 50 Cent
Family Affair — Mary J. Blige
No More Drama — Mary J. Blige
m.A.A.d City — Kendrick Lamar
Alright — Kendrick Lamar
Forgot about Dre — Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Dr. Dre
Lose Yourself — Eminem
Still Dre — Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, and Eminem

If Stafford retires today, I don’t think he’s a HOF. Maybe that’ll change in the next 5 years.

I had no idea dude was selected to one pro bowl and no all pros.

Stafford def not a HOFer today but I think he will be if he plays until 40 and makes it to another SB. 1 year out of DET and he got a ring lends to the narrative that he was being held back.

Stafford is 5 yd shy of 50k and has a SB. The only people above him in yards who aren't in the Hall a Very Good are:
- Brees
- Ben
- Rivers
- Matty Ice
- The other Manning
- Discount Double Check

Moon & Tarkenton below him, both already in.

-foe

He would have gotten in without a ring if he kept putting up his numbers for another 5-6 years.

Stafford ain't a HOFer if he retires tomorrow.

But if he sticks in LA, wins 10 games a year on average for another 4-5 years and wins a few 2 or 3 more playoff games he's a lock.

Even without a SB ring, he’s projected to be top 5 in passing yards when he retires and top 10 in TDs. Media loves him and he played for one of the biggest jokes in NFL history. Y’all are crazy to think he wasn’t going to the HOF.

i’m with sherm…he’s no hall of famer…

I agree that the bar is lower. The problem is they use previous eras as a measuring stick so a lot of very good, but not all-time great guys get in because their numbers are better than YA Titty or someone from the leather helmet eras, so it's flooded with a bunch of stat producers or beneficiaries of a good run or 2 (Eli). It's watered down. I can't do the HOF arguments anymore because it's a waste of time.

Last edited:
I agree that the bar is lower. The problem is they use previous eras as a measuring stick so a lot of very good, but not all-time great guys get in because their numbers are better than YA Titty or someone from the leather helmet eras, so it's flooded with a bunch of stat producers or beneficiaries of a good run or 2 (Eli). It's watered down. I can't do the HOF arguments anymore because it's a waste of time.
I agree. IMO the only clear cut HOF’s of the 2000’s are Brady, Peyton and ARod. I’m ok with Brees, Rivers, Ben and Eli all not getting in.

Back
Top Bottom