SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i Wanna know who thought of that and signed off on that with how pregnant she is

hell that would seem even more reason to have guest performers
Deal was probably done awhile ago before she knew or even got preggo

Guest performers never seemed like a thing because of her pop status tbh even if she wasn't pregnant 🤷🏿‍♂️

This also reminds me these I gotta help my girl secure these damn Bey tickets :smh:

Deal was probably done awhile ago before she knew or even got preggo

Guest performers never seemed like a thing because of her pop status tbh even if she wasn't pregnant 🤷🏿‍♂️

This also reminds me these I gotta help my girl secure these damn Bey tickets :smh:

I assumed it would be like the Katy perry one.. her actual songs with the people and not guest popping in

kanye was obviously out.. But she got songs with a bunch of other people

To those attending the Beyonce concert.

I dont really care or listen to Beyonce.

But I went to her concert at the Rose Bowl in 2015.

It was and still is the BEST concert Ive ever been to.

Ive been to Kanye, Pharell, Cash Money, Jay-Z, Drake, Rihanna, Diddy, PCD, Lana Del Rey, Britney(3x), Lady Gaga, none were as good as that Beyonce concert, she was up there just dancing her butt off while hitting all the notes.

I assumed it would be like the Katy perry one.. her actual songs with the people and not guest popping in

kanye was obviously out.. But she got songs with a bunch of other people
If anything maybe it's the other way and she has guest if she wasn't carrying a child. Probably a whole different set up 🤷🏿‍♂️

Plus it seemed she wanted that to be the guest feature

FE80DC84-259A-4BE4-A029-0F000FADB3D8.jpeg

Damn, eagles really saw this and still let KC win?

this team, was actually built for next year and the year after

basically it was a prove it year for jalen OR we trade for a QB.. that’s why we have all those picks, in case we wanted to make a move for a QB with the roster we have

now it’s using those picks to continue to build around hurts

Making back to back SB's is TOUGH. What we saw from NE and now KC is super rare.

Bengals didn't make the Super Bowl but the Eagles can have the same path to be a game away again

Don't see the hangover for them

Bengals didn't make the Super Bowl but the Eagles can have the same path to be a game away again

Don't see the hangover for them

the nfc probably going get worse

lions and maybe bears only teams that look like they can even really take a huge jump to threaten playoff spots

giants were already in.. y’all were in

wash supposed to get sold soon, so probably means overhauls coming there

bucs and packers both losing their QBs.. Rams don’t have picks or money.. zona making changes

nah.. this was gannon way too often this year

it’s why some games were closer than they needed to be during the year

it’s basically the packers game all over again.. and you have a better HC and QB combo

but it’s also why I was as amazed as I was with what he dude vs y’all

This is the real story of the game. These dudes were being touted as arguably the greatest pass rush of all time no and couldn’t get a single sack. Straight sonned when it mattered most. Lowkey embarrassing.
Somewhere we agree, the greatest pass rush of all time no but not getting after Mahomes with the defense was surprising, and that score

2nd half no shows:
AJ Brown
Devonta Smith
Dallas Goedert
Miles Sanders

Don’t get outscored 24-11 and your hold doesn’t matter

Swiss cheese defense
DLine getting no sacks
DBs men wide open for catches all over the place

Back
Top Bottom