SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chiefs WR's really dropped everything all year, couldn't lineup onsides, and ain't drop one pass all postseason. :lol:

Trav the only one that got some drops.

people have always hated the 9ers like this??

Also, cowboys fan saying they can’t rock with the 9ers cause of maga bosa is hilarious. Y’all should still be mad at Dak for saying he never considered kneeling and he just wanna go out and play football for his country. :rofl::rofl:

Also, cowboys fan saying they can’t rock with the 9ers cause of maga bosa is hilarious. Y’all should still be mad at Dak for saying he never considered kneeling and he just wanna go out and play football for his country. :rofl::rofl:
“I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana,” Prescott said. “I go to my white grandparents’ house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail.“

Very proud of this matchup.
1706547348089.gif

Bosa was playing ANGRY after Trump got fined last week. Hopefully we get more Trump news before the Super Bowl

Who said this?
But yes, Dak is a dweeb.

I think Mahomes and Reid get #3 and seal the dynasty.

As long as they keep Toney away from the playing field they have a chance.

I hate it for him but hes been inactive the last 3-4-5 weeks due to “injuries” but according to his IG or X post, he was healthy and the team made a decision not to put him active

playing a Chiefs team without Tyreek is about the best chance we’ll have.

Seeing as we’re playing Jordan I don’t see it working out for us unless CMAC goes for 200+

I just don’t know how the Chiefs lose after facing Allen and LJ in consecutive weeks on the road.

I truly cannot believe the Chiefs will be playing for the ‘Ship again. When they lost to the Raiders on Christmas Day that was rock bottom. I thought they were dead in the water. Unreal how this team stuck together and just getting grinding.

Gonna come down to a field goal. Moody has shown us who he is. Time to practice CMC at kicker.

Yep. Moody has shown us who he is. Here is a list of all time great kickers who had a worse rookie season than Moody has:

Morton Andersen
Adam Vinatieri
Stephen Gostkowski
Gary Anderson
Jason Elam
Jason Hanson
Sebastian Janikowski
David Akers
Matt Stover
George Blanda

I guess because Justin Tucker had a better rookie season than Moody, we need to replace our kicker.

The reasons I’m pumped for this SB are as follows.

1. I’m a huge T Swift fan. @storm2006 and myself think she’s the GOAT and I think she is the epitome of what being a 👸is all about. Not to mention her using her platform to do good and register voters is amazing.

2. Kermit vs Hot Tub Time Machine is must see TV. I like both guys. Kermie is my GOAT (He’s a BLACK MAN TIMID) and Hot Tub Time Machine showing that it doesn’t matter where you start in life but where you finish.

3. Bosa has been one of my favorite players for a long time. He will be amped up to potentially get a sack on a BLACK QB.

4. CMC vs Pacheco will be nice. Like both players.

Hopefully Usher does a duet with Tay Tay

This is the type of analysis and neutrality we need :lol:

Back
Top Bottom