SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
people have always hated the 9ers like this??

Also, cowboys fan saying they can’t rock with the 9ers cause of maga bosa is hilarious. Y’all should still be mad at Dak for saying he never considered kneeling and he just wanna go out and play football for his country. :rofl::rofl:

fans of Amerikkka’s team and jerry jones saying they can’t root for a team with a maga supporter.

Iron knee.

fans of Amerikkka’s team and jerry jones saying they can’t root for a team with a maga supporter.

Iron knee.
Some fans of that team said everyone was at the rally fighting against integration and Jerry had NO CHOICE but to attend.
IMG_2244.jpeg

DO hold your breath.....Chiefs may get blown out in the Super Bowl
They did once before but I dunno, these 9ers feel too finesse for that for me :lol:

The way their front was getting dominated by Detroits line most of the game makes it hard to believe they'll flip the script against KC's.

You don't have a chance if Mahomes is comfortable back there in the pocket. You don't have a great chance when he's improvising either but it's better getting him moving and having to second guess the protection than not.

1. I’m here for another chiefs Ring

2. I’ve never seen a cowboys fan non jokingly say anything negative about bosa…we hate the niners cause they keep kicking our as :lol: :lol: it’s very simple …nothing convoluted…

playing a Chiefs team without Tyreek is about the best chance we’ll have.

Seeing as we’re playing Jordan I don’t see it working out for us unless CMAC goes for 200+

we’ll finally see shanahan’s full play book with CMC but I don’t think he needs to spam him in order to win. Have some confidence my guy.

49ers offensive identity is premised on running, but also in YAC. Niners need to get deebo and kittle in space and work the middle of the field, that’s how they came back last night. KC blitzes often, so quick underneath routes can attack that.

Why are people hating on this matchup? Did y’all want to see Lamar and Goff overthrow and underthrow guys all night?

Think it's less about the match up and more about what the final result could have been. Lamar or the Lions getting their first sounds like it would have been ideal outcome for the majority of the country.

Reactions: HIM
He's not Kaepernick but Brock's legs really helped them pull through in the clutch yesterday.

Gotta figure that Spagnolo's gonna have something planned for that, probably the biggest difference between him and Jimmy G.

They did once before but I dunno, these 9ers feel too finesse for that for me :lol:

The way their front was getting dominated by Detroits line most of the game makes it hard to believe they'll flip the script against KC's.

You don't have a chance if Mahomes is comfortable back there in the pocket. You don't have a great chance when he's improvising either but it's better getting him moving and having to second guess the protection than not.
Exactly. The 49ers DLine needs to play to their potential in the SB. The key to beating Mahomes is properly applied pressure amd great coverage. DLine also needs to set the tone and stuff Pacheco to 3-4 yard gains.

I believe they will perform on 2/11, which is my dog's 6th birthday for the 49ers' 6th Lombardi!

Last edited:
blown out? i get being a homer but this is just nasty behavior right here :lol:
Nobody thought KC would get blown out by Tampa Bay in 2021 either.

This 49ers team is like the 2008 Team USA Redeem Team - Star studded and on a major mission to prove they're the best of the best.

Do the Niners have better bigs?
Trent Williams, Bosa, Hargrave, Armstead, Young, Gregory, and Deebo, who is like a SF playing PF a la LeBron James the Beast......

So Yes, we have better bigs on paper.

But KC has the biggest Big of them all in Andy Reid :lol: 👀

49ers got some work to do.

Back
Top Bottom