SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Niners defensive line after they sign AD to a one day contract to block mahomes vision:

1706565890229.gif
Not even joking, you guys should sign Suh off the street :lol:

we’ll finally see shanahan’s full play book with CMC but I don’t think he needs to spam him in order to win. Have some confidence my guy.

49ers offensive identity is premised on running, but also in YAC. Niners need to get deebo and kittle in space and work the middle of the field, that’s how they came back last night. KC blitzes often, so quick underneath routes can attack that.
Notice how we have for the most part stayed away from the screen game the last 2 games although we know we always pick up big yardage whenever we put Deebo or CMC on the screen

Kyle got something up his sleeve for Big Andy

49ers-Chiefs will be the new Lakers vs Celtics or Warriors vs Cavs of the NFL. The Super Bowl rivalry will officially begin after both teams will be tied 1-1 on Feb. 11. See what I did there :lol:

This is part 2 of 3. I think Purdy and Mahomes will meet one more time after this within the next 5 years.

Chiefs secondary is legit. But their run defense is suspect IMO. Ravens gave up on the run too soon IMO. The blitz is whats gonna make this game interesting. Chiefs are notorious for exotic blitzes and from what i’ve seen it’s given Purdy some problems. The reason their blitzes work so effectively is cause of their secondary.

CMC gonna get close to 200 yards in total. whatever the parlays are for him, i’d be suggest the over. If he gets north of 200 all purpose yards then SF will win. If the Chiefs can contain him to like 130-ish, then I think the Chiefs will have done enough to win.

Edit: can’t forget the refs always favor the Chiefs :lol:

Last edited:
I like Brock a lot. He balled out against the Lions but he can’t seem to shake the stigma that comes with being Mr. Irrelevant. Some folks just refuse to believe that he’s a real qb.
100%

A win in Vegas would go a long way towards shedding that stigma. Think they've got a better shot now with him than they did with Jimmy the last time tbh.

His legs have proven to be potential game wreckers for opposing teams in those big spots. KC's defense is terrific everywhere besides against the run so they should definitely exploit that and the threat of the QB run.

Basically do what Baltimore should have :lol:

this current iteration of the chiefs really reminds me of the late era pats where they just somehow get the opposing team to mistake themselves to death lol

I like Brock a lot. He balled out against the Lions but he can’t seem to shake the stigma that comes with being Mr. Irrelevant. Some folks just refuse to believe that he’s a real qb.

win a superbowl and keep getting into the playoffs... purdy's not gonna be tripping if talking heads call him a "game manager" when he's signing a massive extension in a few years.

i got way ahead of myself a few years ago stanning and homering for kaep so i'll reserve my comments on purdy until i see him take this team past the chiefs in two weeks. but he's a solid QB. for a 2nd year QB on a team with such high expectations, he's hella poised and not rattled by the moment.

one of the highest passer ratings against the blitz this season. if Spagnuolo brings the house, purdy's been great about recognizing it and knowing where the opening is. it's when teams get home with four man pressure that he gets into trouble

Back
Top Bottom